Huge fps drops on v33x?
I have been getting huge fps drops on v33x, normally Gmod runs at 60fps, but now its running at 15-25fps which only happened on singleplayer. 

Is this a problem with Garry's Mod or server?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
It is about map I believe If you try v2d map you will get more fps for sure.
Well I did not have the problem months ago and also no lag in singleplayer. So its not the map its more of a server issue
these fps drops have been around for a long time, even since my time and i've been banned for atleast 4 months now i believe
even on a completely new gaming pc i had fps problems
(02-12-2016, 10:38 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: these fps drops have been around for a long time, even since my time and i've been banned for atleast 4 months now i believe

and now ur banned forever? Cheese
(02-12-2016, 07:52 PM)[FL:RP]88 Wrote: It is about map I believe If you try v2d map you will get more fps for sure.

(02-12-2016, 10:38 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: these fps drops have been around for a long time, even since my time and i've been banned for atleast 4 months now i believe

I hadn't played on the server since November 10th (Fallout 4 launch) and back then we had no lag, also the v33x seemed to be more lively and active in the OOC
(02-12-2016, 10:58 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

and now ur banned forever? Cheese

pls shut up

(02-13-2016, 06:38 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: I hadn't played on the server since November 10th (Fallout 4 launch) and back then we had no lag, also the v33x seemed to be more lively and active in the OOC

its on and off every now and then, sometimes you run perfect fps sometimnes its 0-10 fps, being in the city mostly is lowest fps
but can change every now and then, atleast it used to do so for me.
Its strange actually because i used to get a solid amount of fps on v33x and now when i drive vehicle i get hugee drops

Alright, after doing some research. You're not the only one having this issue, infact I also suffer from terrible FPS drops on V33x. It's not your computer nor Fearless Servers that cause this problem. V33x was just poorly designed and uses crappy textures, etc. I don't believe there is a solution to the issue that many are having but having to live with it and only go to those laggy parts of the city when necessary.
The following 1 user Likes Zambie's post:
  • TheSiphon
(02-14-2016, 06:33 AM)Zambie Wrote: Alright, after doing some research. You're not the only one having this issue, infact I also suffer from terrible FPS drops on V33x. It's not your computer nor Fearless Servers that cause this problem. V33x was just poorly designed and uses crappy textures, etc. I don't believe there is a solution to the issue that many are having but having to live with it and only go to those laggy parts of the city when necessary.

Ok, thank you. I might take a look in Hammer to see if there is any form of optimization in the map. I am very curious at this point.
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Zambie