Case of the unknown admin
The file about the case will be publiced tomorrow, Even those among us who know the truth, will be surprised by it.
This thread is a joke. xD
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
If the website in question is the "truth" in what you are referring to, then I suggest you find out the other side to the story before sharing things that are biased.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(02-11-2016, 03:09 PM)Dazzle Novak Wrote: The file about the case will be publiced tomorrow, Even those among us who know the truth, will be surprised by it.

You believe in aliens by any chance?
To be fair, a lot of the website was/is true. If you look at when it was written, you'd also realize that it was written when tempers around the whole situation were still high. To simply discount it's message as being bullshit is naive, but equally one must take it with a grain of salt as it is mostly one sided.

The bit about finances, as has been aforementioned, is irrlevent. It's his money. Yes, he probably should spend more of it on the community directly, but once again, it's his money. If you don't like where it's going, don't donate.

This 'beef' has mostly gone away from both communities, and really is irrelevent today. If it wanted to make a standing point, it should've included solid evidence etc...And even then it's not actually that big of a deal.
A more fitting signature. 
I already post truth about FL, you can see it here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68188
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • summotion
We've been through this before.
Let's not start up arguments again.
I dont get these "investigations" to be honest. Sure its a good thing to read up on something before you develop an opinion. Checking the sources before using them in an argument is how it should be done and i cant stand people who use sources the wrong way.

But please keep these "investigations" to yourself, dont throw them at the community because it will cause 2 things, bias and flame, and we dont need either of them. Investigations are good, but dont bother us with it.
I think is just hilarious how they tried to get soul to hand over HIS server to them Cheese Its just stupid, why the hell would somebody hand over a successful server to a bunch of people that are simply a bit pissed because he has found a good way of making money. Cheese

What a joke Cheese

(02-11-2016, 09:43 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I dont get these "investigations" to be honest. Sure its a good thing to read up on something before you develop an opinion. Checking the sources before using them in an argument is how it should be done and i cant stand people who use sources the wrong way.

But please keep these "investigations" to yourself, dont throw them at the community because it will cause 2 things, bias and flame, and we dont need either of them. Investigations are good, but dont bother us with it.

"bias and flame"...  Sure I don't think anyone is interesting in the "investigation" and Yes, I should keep it for myself, and it is irrelevant about the one who is calling himself the ex-admin. 

(Besides the information I found on fearlessrp.org is not the one I intend to use. That would be too easy for me. That site is nothing more but a distraction for the real outcome)

However, I am not gonna stop at this moment, unless some of you fear the truth about fearless? You'll find it out very soon.