Case of the unknown admin
Star 
First I would like to say hello to all of you admins, developers, teachers, members, players, and even those who didn’t came here to roleplay.

My name is Dazzle Novak, player on the FL:RP. I really enjoy playing on the FL:RP servers, and am mostly around on the V33X one, with quite some hours.

Announcement:

A while ago, when I was searching for the fearless.net website,  I stumbled across another site of fearless, which involves information I never knew about the server: calling out “nothing less but the truth” about Fearless.net.
So I began reading what this ex-moderator(?) has written down about Fearless.net, and I am currently investigating this (subjective/objective) record. And so far I came across some very surprising material, not only about the server itself, but even about the information at the FL (forgotten/on purpose deleted) archives.

At this moment, I am currently researching this matter as an independent party. I will take this research from both sides, and will give both of them, equally, the opportunity to have their saying.

You are currently thinking; why am I doing this, and am I getting problems with some of you, by knowing more than I would usually intend to and share to others at the community?
The answer: YES and NO, yes because, I am not able to post some of the information on the community, since this will be a violation of the community rules. And no, there says nothing about not conducting a (independent) research, for the good of the community.

For the good of the community, the websites, where the information is founded, will not be revealed on the community itself, because I am not intended to harm FL by unconfirmed information.

Only staff-members and admins will be provided with this information, if they ask for it.

So far all I can say is; that it would take a while to investigate this, since the last one didn't added any new inforrmation on his case. So you may carefully say; I am reopening this case from the unknown admin.

Since some of the founded information is confident, I am not sure if my entire work will ever be revealed on the community itself. The admins still have the last word in this case.
All I can say is that it would take a while to investigate this.
Again, I am not willing to harm the community with it, and I enjoy playing on the FL servers.

Thank you all for reading my announcement.

Regards,

Dazzle Novak

"The next step is yours, I hope you make the right decision."
                                                     The unknown admin's last words.
[Image: Illuminati-Logo.png?zoom=5&resize=300%2C169]
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Doctor KuLa, Random
That's some sacred shit right there.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I suppose you found this website? Smile
[Image: 972a7cf22e.png]
(02-11-2016, 10:56 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote: I suppose you found this website? Smile
[Image: 972a7cf22e.png]

Haha, i only just actually found that Cheese pretty funny

All I see from that website is one sided elitist shit that has been repeated for months on end.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 2 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Alfred, Reebs
I've stumbled on the website once before xD Quite a funny story xD Can see why it would be believable to some new users though.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I've read the website you're on about and honestly I think it's the most pathetic thing I've ever read. The demands where that Soul should give full ownership to Temar. What. What sort of demands are telling the owner of a server to give his server which he owns to someone and will only get a % of the profits earned? It's Soul's server, he can do what he pleases with it and you have no right to force the owner to leave because you want to see how much $$$ he makes.

Equally, everyone is going on about how Soul spends his money on himself. Well, sorry to be rude here but no shit. If I was to give you $10, would you go out and give that to charity? It's his money, you have no right to go around asking how much someone earns and then saying he's not being transparent. It's none of your god-damn business what Soul does with his money and nor is it none of my business to know what you spend your money on either.

The whole purpose of that website is to get people who only listen to one side of the argument to leave Fearless and join the copy of FL. The person who wrote that doesn't care about FL and is only looking for people to be brain-washed into joining the copy of FL.

tldr: The website is a one sided slander on FL requesting ridiculous demands which are obviously not going to be met because of how stupid they are.
The following 10 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Awestruck, Infernaw, Emil, Alfred, Danny Boy, summotion, Hitman, NightHawkd, DarkN00b, Random
At the end of the day we're playing Garrys Mod, it can't be fully trusted as that Steam chat could be replicated by anyone right now.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Awestruck
Yeah, let's dig up some old irrelevant sh*t once again. Smile

If I made a website about the "truth", and feed you with various stories, would you believe me too?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]