Admin Abuse - Falcao
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. - Warned, Falcao.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqTzRcoX2NU

They edited their base... but made a NOT buletproof wall so they can shoot anyway for the guy that is trying to ram it. Again no chance to arrive on that keypad without getting shot. And can't get cover without getting shot.

Basicly, that wall being there or not being there its same thing, they still shoot while someone trying to ram it, or getting cover. Like in this video, just more evidence. Enjoy Wink
(02-17-2016, 07:12 PM)Clementio Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqTzRcoX2NU

They edited their base... but made a NOT buletproof wall so they can shoot anyway for the guy that is trying to ram it. Again no chance to arrive on that keypad without getting shot. And can't get cover without getting shot.

Basicly, that wall being there or not being there its same thing, they still shoot while someone trying to ram it, or getting cover. Like in this video, just more evidence. Enjoy Wink

How has Falcao abused his powers in this video?
He is basing with you all. And let you all break the rules, including him. Abuse.

Also YOU, as a Teacher, i don't understand you break the rules if you are a Teacher, you should know that you can't do this doomfort bases Wink

Its clearly on this Video, If Superior Admin Team ignore this, well.......
(02-17-2016, 07:19 PM)Clementio Wrote: He is basing with you all. And let you all break the rules, including him. Abuse.

We're not breaking any rules, i added that wall so it would be easier for raiders to keypad crack or ram.
We cannot crack or ram it without getting shot. It would be NOT against the rules if that wall was bulet proof. But it is not. It is intencional made so people run to there and you can easy kill them.

I was trying to get cover to put a medickit and i was not able to do it, so, Doomfort. Sad you, Jackz as a teacher don't know the rules... Sad Falcao... that is an Admin, does not it either, or if he does, he let you break it. Abuse.
(02-17-2016, 07:22 PM)Clementio Wrote: We cannot crack or ram it without getting shot. It would be NOT against the rules if that wall was bulet proof. But it is not. It is intencional made so people run to there and you can easy kill them.

How do you know its intentionally made? You don't. All i did was put a prop there that is larger than FL playermodels so it will cover you from being seen and shot.
I wont argue with anyone that clearly does not know the rules and trying to avoid the fact you break them and its show on that video. I will answer to any admins if required to.
(02-17-2016, 07:23 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(02-17-2016, 07:22 PM)Clementio Wrote: We cannot crack or ram it without getting shot. It would be NOT against the rules if that wall was bulet proof. But it is not. It is intencional made so people run to there and you can easy kill them.

How do you know its intentionally made? You don't. All i did was put a prop there that is larger than FL playermodels so it will cover you from being seen and shot.

Jackz so you make a base filled with bullet proof ricochet walls on everything even partialy block the street with Steel ricochet walls then for the keypad people need to change weapons to crack/Ram you put a diferent type of wall the can be shotthrough and reduces the damage by almost nothing how was that no intencional.

Quick Edit: Btw before i get jumped on by the entire crew trying to find the smallest string to pull on to try and find any type of excuse for doomforting everyday, "ooh yeah, Shoot me, i am Recording" is clearly OOC Sarcasm.
You stand there shouting "Shoot me! Shoot me!".

Instead of trying to find dirt, why not actually ram the keypad and get on with the raid.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]