Report: [FL:RP] Perqe
Name of player: [FL:RP] Perqe

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104938071

Time in GMT: Around 23.20

Server: V2D

Summary: Really simple, me and my friend were talking next to this guy dupe, and for some reason he just left the dupe and said "stop speaking about me in your fucking language" , i dont know, maybe he thinks he is the center of universe but we were not talking about him.
Then he just said "fuck you" in LOOC as you can see in the screenshot. I made a admin call using the @ , Falcao came but did nothing but "watch your language", well offending a player directly in LOOC deserves more then a "watch your language".

Evidence: http://s22.postimg.org/u1d00kmch/2016_02_09_00010.jpg
Well you provoked me by speaking in a different language when speaking my name "Perqe" so this made me upset because they could be saying anything so you got what was on my mind. So what.
You offended me in LOOC. Evidence is clear.

About me talking about you, do you have any evidence? I guess not, don't think you are the only Perq, perk, perque, perqe that exist on the earth. We were not talking about you.
Involved: Witnessed the situation.

Would like to add that saying and I quote "Fuck you" is not offending a player. It is giving a direct statement of expression. I'll have you know than an insult is defined as the following:

v. in·sult·ed, in·sult·ing, in·sults
v.tr.
a. To treat with gross insensitivity, insolence, or contemptuous rudeness. See Synonyms at offend.
b. To affront or demean: an absurd speech that insulted the intelligence of the audience.

I would not say that "fuck you" falls under this category as it's a commonly used term, however, if Perqe were to pass comment on your accent and isolate you because of it, this would be considered an insult.

With that being said, GLHF.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
To be honest stop being smart you know what you was doing. The thing you are best at being salty.
You wound Perqe up and he bit, I warned him and had a word with him. This was sorted ingame by myself.

Denied.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator