This is just me helping those who want to get on the RPP list or even just rewards IG
Thank you Avgar for the intelligence response i wanted. If you feel people start to flame this tread can be closed when ever it needs to be.
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • ForceGhost, Haarek
Like Avgar said, RP points are to reward unique RP scenarios. If I set up a melon stall really well, I could get an RPP. If RP points were handed out for just RP'ing then I'd get one per day at least, which means I could rack up 20 RP points per month. By the end of the year, I'd have over 200, and after been playing for a few years, I would have a few hundred RP points, as well as everyone else who's played here for a while.

The whole reason we don't give RPP to people who do the same RP is to keep the value of the RPP. If everyone had 20 RPP then what would be the point of having them in the first place? You want to look at someone who has more than 10RPP and say "That's a good RP'er", not "That's just someone who's done the same thing 10 times". We need to keep RPP points special and unique so they may keep their value.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Haarek, don
Holdem it is nothing about getting one for every RP. This was about doing that same one in a different way. If you know what i mean. For example a KFC RP. Then a another Food RP. Both the same in different ways but because you recently got one for it you might not get one even if its good. But you seem to understand where im coming from a little bit and i couldn't agree with you anymore. Also why do i not see you on the server as much?