This is just me helping those who want to get on the RPP list or even just rewards IG
This is for the people who want to get RPP to get on the list or even to for those who want the most they can get, maybe to look good, if they want to pursue in being a teacher to help out or even just or just to get suits and other stuff in game. As you can see from the image below i have 4 from restaurants and bar RP's and apparently this is the max you can go to. Im at 16 RPP but i want 20 RPP to get the SRU suit on hand because in my opinion it makes me stand out but at the moment i dont i just blend in. I like top stand out because i believe you are you and you have traits whether it be a good builder, driver or you are good at being honest. They are traits. Me i like to stand out because when you stand out you are either liked or disliked for who you are and this is how it should be everywhere you in my opinion. For example you could be liked because you are funny but some people might think you cross the line when being funny and therefore wont like you. This is the backbone to my story. I just wanted to let people know because when i was doing a 'Bar RP'(i have done this to many times to receive rewards) i was doing it for 8 hours and putting all my effort into it so i can get an RPP, because i want to gain a RPP to get that SRU suit but i didn't get one. Yes i was little concerned because like before i want to be the one who stands out, to be noticed for who i am. But i wasn't told about this before, how you cant get any reward if you have done to many of that rp. I think this is stupid because when there is to much "aggressive RP" some people moan which i can see their frustration you have to accept and respect that also some do not. Because i was one of the ones with the so called aggressive rp'ers i began to passive and realized the rewards you gained, this is where it clicked and i wanted the SRU suit so bad. I know i keep referring to it but it's the highest reward and i want it for reasons that i have stated and some not stated. The moral behind this is, is to inform people if they are going for something make sure you change it up because you will starts to notice you wont be getting any RPP to get what you want whether it be the suit IG or to be on the list. I thought this would help because i have never been informed about this being a thing so maybe if i inform people it will help them as it will now help me. I think this is stupid due to me going back to the people saying to much aggressive rp because its still some passive rp at the end of the day. The reason i think you should be rewarded for it is because they say "you shouldn't RP for points you should do it because you enjoy it". This could be the soul reason people dont enjoy it and only go for RPP because the RP they enjoy they cant be rewarded for it because they might have done it to many times but they might not enjoy anymore rp therefore they are rping for RPP from this point on because they don't enjoy the RP they are doing but they want RPP but they cant get it for the RP they enjoy. For example i kinda enjoy barrp but because i have done it too many times (4 times) i cant be rewarded therefore, this left me with other rp i don't enjoy but i do it because i want the reward. So by people not getting rewarded for the RP they like to do for whatever reason they are then not rping for fun but for the points because they cant RP what they enjoy whether it be a bar or gym or even a taxi service. So by this the message isn't really being put across. The message being 2rp for fun not the points". A little like double crossing in a another way in my opinion because they are going over that be not letting people get what they want out of there favored rp. That thing be an RPP. This thread isnt to start anything just purely to let people know so they dont get in my situation or what i was in before. Im going to stop now because im just going on or thats what its going to seem like but this isnt no hate towards anyone just help to people who need it.

[Image: lrhXUfY.png]

This is the image showing my 4 times of doing those RP's i like but i have little chance of being rewarded for.
The following 6 users Like don's post:
  • Danny Boy, Awestruck, aDisabledDeer, Random, Jax, mgdwszx
Yet again this isnt to roast anyone just simply help for those who maybe need it.
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Jax
In all honesty Perqe, you're a good mate, but I think you're taking it too seriously. To get RPP you need to try and carry out original role-play. Bars and restaurants are one of the most popular type of RP around and I'm starting to see less and less points given out for it and I know this from personal experience. Just keep on trying, come up with some original, yet creative, ideas and you will surely be rewarded for your hard-work.

p.s Please place the massive chunk of text into paragraphs, it hurts my eyes <3

Regards,

Awestruck
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • don, Jax, Grunt
Thank you for the reply, and i agree but by me taking it serious it has brought this to my mind and know other people know not to do the same rp all the time as a seem to have done. And i have 16 RPP for a reason because i know what yo do its just a case of what i enjoy anymore because that and aggressive rp is what i like. That being bar RP.

And this is a general reply to you. I play and speak with you alot and you notice the effort and time i put into certain rp's i enjoy but other people seem to not. Thanks for being calm on this thread.
  • Jax
I like this...
[Image: jJ8oPAb.png]

tl;dr
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 2 users Like Toxic's post:
  • goigle!, Grunt
I see what you mean
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
You don't get RPP just because you do an RP.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 2 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Awestruck, Grunt
Hitman i know that but that isnt the point. My point was if you are limited to the RP you enjoy, but you want RPP you cant get them so in order to get them you have to do RP you dont enjoy.
  • Haarek
So basically if I enjoy one type of roleplay, let's say, fish stall, and I keep doing it non-stop for hours on end, day after day, week after week, month after month, I should keep getting RPPs for it, because I don't enjoy any other type of roleplays?

You get RPPs for exceptional as well as unique roleplay. When I say unique, I mean in the scope of the roleplays you have done. If you keep doing the same type of roleplays eventually you'll get points less and less often, because they are no longer unique.

In order to collect roleplay points you'll need to both do unique roleplays and roleplay exceptionally. Because of this, the more points you have the more difficult it is to get them, which, in my opinion, makes sense.
The following 4 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Kahjo, don, Grunt, Link