Visual Ban
Player name: Visual

SteamID (if possible):

Time in GMT: 14Sad30-45) lasting approximately half an hour.

Summary: I, Scytheizzle (Miles Scy), was a citizen at the time and in the shop opposite the BP garage I had contraband. Visual came back twice after breaking NLR simply stating that I had contraband in my shop, pointed a gun at me and forced his way in without a warrant and breaking NLR AGAIN. In his frustration when he couldn't get in, he even shot his FBI member ally to 38hp ([FL:RP] Killjoy ¹º¹) after respawning before breaking into my shop (and failing) he had been several different classes. Looking through some of the other threads, I can see this isn't the first time he has broken the rules and it needs to stop now. Please ban him.

Evidence: [FL:RP] Killjoy ¹º¹ was an FBI member at the time and outside of my shop, he has agreed with the information I have posted above and is a suitable, reliable witness. [FL:RP] HornyMelon! may also be able to provide further information.
... and the chicken said "B'gaw!" so I bitch slapped it. Cheese
There's Not Much Evidence, I mean... Anyone Could just make up a story like this... and Hornymelon could be covering up for you... There's No Chat logs to prove any of this... Try using Video Evidence(WeGame) and You may get him banned.
Agree, everybody can make a story like that.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Blue you where there werent you? And i saw and red when the flamed on eactother :3 And i only saw that Visual was fireman and FBI
I've gamed with Visual before - he's not a good player. We need to wait for killjoy to provide evidence, then I think visual should get a ban.

Visuals been banned many times before -_- he's been banned for proppushing, prop surfing etc. On SEVERAL different occasions.

I know I wasnt there at the time - but I'm just saying, Visual DOES do these kinda things (have a read at the several un-ban requests from him being a minge)
I've got nothing to show or paste, but that's what happened.
Well done, well done Scytheizzle.

As I can remember you broke NLR and RMD Blue at your shop and your reson was I can kill him because it is my store. A police officer was trying to get into your shop Killyoy and I were FBI and we hear over radio Contra in your shop.
You went into your store then we FBI guys. You abused your keypad to get in quick then I followed and I was stuck now in your door. I was yelling 4 times to kill to crack the keypad to get me out. In the maintime you destroyed your contra and now I got angry and shot kill. Don't know what happend to that after but Horny and Blue wanted to raid you and I was fireman!
(09-15-2010, 02:02 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: I've gamed with Visual before - he's not a good player. We need to wait for killjoy to provide evidence, then I think visual should get a ban.

Visuals been banned many times before -_- he's been banned for proppushing, prop surfing etc. On SEVERAL different occasions.

I know I wasnt there at the time - but I'm just saying, Visual DOES do these kinda things (have a read at the several un-ban requests from him being a minge)

Hmmm? You played with me 1 minute? Yes but if you play with me a hour you can see that I am a better player than bevor.

I got banned 3 times becuase I nerver played RP bevor so I had to learn that!
But it was a long time ago so don't use that to ban me thats stupid.
... Killyoy and I were FBI and we hear over radio Contra in your shop...
You told me over the radio that you found contra and you need backup.
... You abused your keypad to get in quick then I followed and I was stuck now in your door...
He opened the door using a keypad, you were typing or something, so you missed out on the opening and then got stuck.
... I was yelling 4 times to kill to crack the keypad to get me out. In the maintime you destroyed your contra and now I got angry and shot kill...
That did indeed happen. But the reason I didn't crack the keypad or anything was because Scy didn't have a warrant. By that time I also figured out that you are NLR'ing about the contras, turns you had just switched to FBI before reporting contras on the radio.
I full on laughed out loud at "... You abused your keypad to get in quick then I followed and I was stuck now in your door..." I use a laptop. Laptops don't HAVE numpads, so I couldn't abuse it. I had to type the code into my keypad...

But this is since a dead thread as I don't have any solid evidence. I'll ensure that I do in the future... Good old Fraps.
... and the chicken said "B'gaw!" so I bitch slapped it. Cheese
My laptop has a numblock.
Yes better you do it nextime and then call an admin if someone is minging.