Its My Birthday! 
Your name: [FL:RP] Eggsy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42169915

Your ban ID: 68974

Banned by: [FL] Snowred Wolf

Reason: Hacks

Involved: (-)
Why we should unban you:

This Unban Request is a little delayed because I felt as if I couldn’t be unbanned, but I thought that It could be shortened from a perma.
Before I get into why I should be unbanned, I would first like to explain who I am and how much fearless really means to me, and being perma-banned was not my intention. My name is Eggsy, I have been apart of the fearless community for 4 years, and with only 3 bans. I wouldn’t consider my self as a ‘minge’ As I have had 2 roleplay points, over 400 hours on the server. This is by far the best roleplaying server that I have visited in my life, During these 4 years I have enjoyed every minute on the server, beside a few ‘minges’ here and there, creating roleplay events and being a part of them makes the server so fun and interactive, unlike other servers that everyone just bases on and never bothers to actually attempt to roleplay. During my first 3 years I never really understood the point of this server as I thought you just had to get rich, but in the last year I have realised everything that makes this server so addicting and wanting me to play more. I should have never done what I did, but now that I did I cannot prevent so all I can ask is for you to give me a second chance. I have enjoyed the experience so much, I have purchased donator rank twice, the staff is amazing and helpful with making sure that I know how to roleplay properly. I understand all of the rules strongly. And hacking was never my intention. I have had 2 previous bans which were ‘petty’ bans, that only lasted a day and i know that they where my own mistake and I accept that. But this ban was never my intention. It wouldnt have happened if i was more careful. I am not asking for you to forgive me, but to consider shortening my ban as it is my own fault for not turning off the hacked client before I joined the server. I am now going to explain, in detail, what happened before I got banned and how I tried negotiating with Snowred.

Before I got permanently banned. I was playing a local ‘Prop Hunt’ Game, with my friend tr1693, and we were seeking. We lost the first round, so then I, stupidly, decided to give us an advantage by using a ESP Hack, a hack that allows you to see entity’s and players, and it worked, the serer did eventually detect us and kicked me and tr1693, we then decided to play another game, so i closed gmod and we played BF4, then about 30 minutes before the 'Jeremy Kyle RP' Premiere i said i would join the server just so i could get the dupes down and everything before the rp started, when i then opened the game i was unaware that the hack was still injected, as i did not realise that when i manually enjected this dll that it would constantly stay injected. this happened before I was supposed to start the first installment of my new ‘Jeremy Kyle RP’, which I was looking forward to starting. So, I was oblivious to the fact that I still had the ESP hack injected, I connected to fearless, during this period I was not intending to hack as I was oblivious that the hack was still injected, and plus, i would have no use to these hacks on fearless. When I connected to the server I realised that I was having 1-10fps, because i could see all entities and it caused my game to reach such a low frame-rate. Then I realised that the hack was activated and I tried to close it, but I didn’t want to have to restart the game so I just disabled it in the hack menu, not aware that the entity esp was still activated, so it was still sending errors to Snowred. So I thought that I had disabled the hack. Then within 2 minutes, I was teleported to Snowred Wold and he explained that he had evidence that he could see a lot of errors in the logs, about me being able to see entities. At this point I knew that I was going to get permanently banned, as I was aware that hacking is seriously against the fearless rules. I explained In full detail, over the mic, to Snowred and tried to negotiate with him that it was not intentional, despite being caught with hacks activated. Bare in mind I could not see entity ESP, because it only applies to entities such as dropped weapons etc. and I could not see any so my frame-rate stayed at 60 so i was not sure why i was confronted. He said that he understood that it was not intentional and that I didn’t use the hacks in a negative way, nor have I ever. He then persisted to say that he has to ban anyone that is hacking, despite me explaining the reason, he then told me that I could post a UBR on the forums to help show my side of the story and maybe get unbanned. I told Snowred that I understand everything that he said and I will take my punishment and post a UBR later.

That was everything that happened that day, As soon as I realised I had it enabled I disabled it, I never used the hacks for any malicious purposes, nor did I intend to. I would never want to hack on fearless. It was never my intention to hack on the server. I just wish that I had realised before I connected to the server. I have been inquiring posting this unban request for a few weeks, just to make sure that I realised that what I did was my own fault and I should be punished to some degree, I am not asking you to fully unban me, just shorten the length as another chance to play on this server will allow me to carry on roleplaying and help the community. I understand that it is your duty to ban me instantly, if I am caught hacking. And I respect that policy as I feel that hacking does make other players think that they are at a serious disadvantage and I never intended to hack on this server.
In the past few months on fearless I have fully understood how the concept of roleplay can be fun, as I used to think setting up a shop and waiting for customers to arrive was boring but I found out new ways to make roleplaying unique, coming up with new ideas and concepts for roleplay. I really love the fearless community and it has been a pleasure to have been a part of this community for 4 years now and I really hope that you can understand my side of this ban and that I didn’t intend to hack. If there is anything I can do to prove my innocence on this ban then I would be happy to prove myself.

Overall I am not asking to be fully unbanned, as I do not believe that hacking should be taken that loosely, but shortening my ban will give me time to accept the punishment of hacking, as it was my own fault and there is no excuse to hacking. I hope you understand. If you give me a second chance on this server I will strongly appreciate it and I won’t ever make the same mistakes again. I appreciate that the staff were doing there jobs for what they did but I don't think that this mistake should prevent me from playing on this server forever.
You say that you the hack was injected which means that you used an injector to allow the hack to work. With that being said you would have to manually inject the hack each time you started up gmod as the previous one would uninject when the hl2 process stopped earlier. Should I remind you that lying in yhe courthouse is not permitted.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
I did not use an injector, i used the phrase meaning that i manually injected it, as it told me to in the readme file. i did not use an injector program, as it did not come with one, sorry if this caused any confusion.
I'm not buying this one bit.

Injectors do not inject files permanently. You have to purposely open the injector and inject the dll file.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-07-2016, 06:50 PM)Hitman Wrote: I'm not buying this one bit.

Injectors do not inject files permanently. You have to purposely open the injector and inject the dll file.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I don't think you understand, i am not talking about a program, the hack i used had a readme file, that said to place the dll file in the hl2 directory, thus enabling the hack, when i went off the game, and came back on, i completely forgot about the hack as there is no boot message to say that the hack was activated. only the menu key 'insert' which i pressed when i was on the server when i realized it was enabled, it was my own fault that the hack was enabled, because i do not know how to 'hack games' per say. So i am not very familiar with how injectors and such work, i just manually injected the dll and it stayed in there, i forgot about it and i had to face the consequences for my stupidity. To disable this hack, in the readme file it says to verify the integrity of in game cache, or just disable the hack features in the hack menu, I did not use an injector, i used the phrase 'inject' to say what i did. Sorry if i created any confusion.
So how would you placing a file in your HL2 directory effect your Garry's Mod game? They are two different games.

If there was a file that you placed in your directory there would have to be a file that calls upon the dll file. It will not do anything by itself.

You purposefully activated/called your "hack". There's no way for it to just happen on it's own. Especially with a dll file.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The hl2 directory stated that it meant gmod, because the process is named 'hl2.exe' And there was another process that i had to do, something to do with renaming the dll in the actual gmod game folder and running a .bat file. Anyway The way i injected the hack doesn't affiliate significantly with the UBR so I don't want to discuss this any further. The main point is, i didn't know that the hack was enabled until i joined the server and experienced immense lag, so i quickly realized what had happened pressed the 'insert' key and disabled the ESP hack, hoping that i was not going to get banned, not realizing that the entity esp was still enabled. I'm not sure why the hack was still enabled, i didn't use a injector program, i do not have the files still installed but there was a step by step instruction to installing this without an injector, which i followed and resulted in it permanently being injected, unless i verified integrity of in game cache.
Please send a link to the instructions you used so I can be exactly sure what you are talking about.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Will try to find the instructions, i will pm them asap.
Hello Eggsy,

If you've gathered further instructions from the cheat you used on our services, could you please send me a private message with the instructions. As soon as I get the information required I will review this case.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator