Your name: Freezak

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22720663

Your ban ID: 65517

Banned by: [FL] SoulRipper

Reason: *Blank*

Involved: CodedBrain

Why we should unban you:
Hello, this is Freezak here.
After few months i felt once again that i miss FL and i want to start playing here once again. I do know i've done nothing wrong and i hope you Soul will understand that.
Just as i said before, i have nothing to do with that matter about CodedBrain and a mocking account whose IP is not linked to me in any way, nor there is a clear proof that could prove my words wrong. I don't want to argue about that, all i want is to come back clean, start all over again and feel like at home, something only FL community can give me. You must understand that there is a limit to how far I will go and I wouldn't ever make an account to mock CodedBrain. I am missing the community of FL and what FL stands for, you must understand though, I honestly did nothing. Please understand this Soul.
If you have any questions about the case please feel free to ask. Thanks for understanding.

Everything in the post above is written by Freezak and any replies made is equally by Freezak and will be going through me
Hello Freezak,

Since it's been days without a reply from Soul, I'll do some investigation on your case.
What kind of harassment was claimed to occur, leading to a perm?

Many of our staff members get harassed daily. Why was this worth a perm?
Do you remember the scenario?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hello Infernaw and thanks for replying. The situation was pretty much straight-forward. I made a remark about CodedBrain, calling him (i believe this post is still on the thread somewhere around) DownloadedBrain or so. Few hours later somebody made an account named CopiedBrain. I believe SoulRipper assumed it was me so he instantly banned me from the forums and in-game as well. When i made an unban request i was the one who needed to provide sufficient evidence that could support my case and apparently i failed to do so because SoulRipper denied it via NightHawk who closed it without any notice. And that's everything that happened. I'm pretty sure Wood is the one who made the account but he never admitted to doing so.
Hello Freezak,

Still haven't heard a reply from Soul.
I tried to find the accounts you've mentioned, but they don't exist anymore.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Unban request approved.

Through a discussion with SoulRipper we've come to the conclusion of unbannning you with a last chance put in place, also for your forum account future posts will have to be approved.
I apologise for the long waiting time.

SnowredWolf
Server Administrator