Unfair Miss-Understanding of Double Accounting
Your name: Falsii™ & Bullseye.

Your SteamID: Falsii™ -- STEAM_0:0:61685848
Bullseye -- STEAM_0:1:114691746

Your ban ID: Never.

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf.

Reason: Double accounting to avoid ban.

Involved: Me, [FL] SnowredWolf & [ Unknown Admin [FL] SnowredWolf was discussing with?

Why we should unban you: To cut a long story short, lets say my brother isn't fairly treated in my house and few days before my ban he asked me "what games is that" and i said "go away" but within the next few days later i got banned for "Re-logging to avoid arrest"

Then during my off time, he asked me "why arent you playing that game?" and i explained i was banned? also how i got banned to him, but then i thought why don't help him understand the concept of role-play without effecting any of my statistics in game, so we logged into his account playing for a good couple of hours but soon he got bored and wanted to start driving but the only car was on my account so we came off and then waited till the ban was over then joined and let him play around in cars until dinner which then i took over.

But that's just the story? for once i actually felt i bonded with my little brother and now next time when he wants to play and enjoy role play again, he wont be able to.

C'mon though, just how do you think that feels to a 13 year old not being able to just because a stupid rule exists that doesn't allow 2 accounts from the same computer to join a single sever pretty much, to me that a bit pathetic and heartless but i was never informed or told that i should inform the staff? as [FL] SnowredWolf. told me i should of? i was focusing on spending time with my little brother for once.

I wanted this to be a short request, but i didn't do it for myself, i wanted to i am also doing it for my little brother because he doesn't really understand request and everything like this and obviously without a doubt been a massive miss-understanding but i hope this can be rectified because he really enjoyed his time on the server and probably looking forward to his next time no the server.

Thank you so much of reading our report and hope its going to be rectify and have the chance to enjoy role-playing on Fearless once again.

Matthew & Adam.
Unban request noticed, expect an answer within a day.
Hello falsii, 

The fact that your brother joined our servers for the first time around 14 minutes after you being banned is what concerns us, another thing that really rings some bells for double accounting is the fact that your brother stopped playing 4 minutes prior to you you being unbanned.
Since you got unbanned your brother have not been on the server at all.
The connection between this looks like this was one person playing on two accounts to play while being banned on the other account.

logged into his account playing for a good couple of hours but soon he got bored and wanted to start driving but the only car was on my account so we came off and then waited till the ban was over then joined and let him play around in cars until dinner which then i took over.

This right here can't be true as your brothers account were used until your ban slipped up, when your ban expired you logged off this account.
The account bullseye were used from January 31, 2016, 8:38 pm    to     February 1, 2016, 8:20 pm
You were banned January 31, 2016 8:24 pm

[FL] Snowredwolf 
Server Administrator
[FL] Snowredwolf,,

Obviously that it looks like double accounting however each family is different? they have meals at different times depending on there situation, and it just so happens that we eat late that day, but as you stated-ed my brothers account hasn't been on because i've let him on mine account cause i have many more items than him [ Which makes it more fun and enjoyable ] as well as i have the only computer in the household so it would be impossible for that to happen without me being there?

In addition using common knowledge when i was banned for "re-logging to avoid arrest" if was* double accounting do you really think it would take 14 minuets to log into his account? i know his details because i use to bet and trade using his account on Counter-Strike Global Offensive so why would it take that long? another point aswell in my report i even said " came off and then waited till the ban was over then joined and let him play around in cars until dinner which then i took over "
Unban request denied

The user was found guilty of circumventing our punishment system, the user used a second account pronounced as his brother to access our services while being banned. The fact that the pronounced brother only played in the event of Falsii being banned from our services doesn't seem like a coincidence. From the looks of the evidence I have collected I've come to the conlusion that the user have used a second account to circumvent a punishment given by me, the administrator.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator