Unblacklist - weapons
Your name: Orcinus Orca

Your blacklist ID: 72557

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51824778

Reason: Burglary, Random Raiding witout a proper RP background

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Ludo

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: We followed the rule 14.4 = You must have a vaild reason to raid players (i.e contra, buglary). I was banned by the rule 16.6 = Failing RP, Did have a proper background RP. This "proper RP background" is (admin word) a base, a place to put the money that we stole.
So, we didnt has a base. We were traveling, basing where we can and where we want. We had cars to put the money that we stole - to "bring" it to our base that still doesnt exist dou to our gang's activity. I can even say that dou to our activity we dont stay at the base and I think there is a rule that says if you dont use door, sell it.

-Another thing, Rule 14.4 - Raid because of contra, We saw contra, we raid.

-Another thing, BURGLARY is NOT gun blazing like we did.
I am sorry ludo but there is a different with what we did to burglary. Burglary is breaking into someone home to steal.
I already had a situation with some people about it and a admin that was here (left for other community) said - burglary is not gun blazing and when you do this you dont want to get caught by the owners.
You break into someone house without knowing what he has inside.
We saw the contra and raided for the money - criminal activity.

You said to us to read the rule next time but we have many hours on the server and this is not the first time admin saw us doing this.
You were banned because of rule 16.6

16.6 Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.

Raiding ofcourse is a crime and you need a proper background to perform that crime. In this case you where raiding without a base/hideout. A gang need a place to hide or to hang out in. Where are you otherwise going to keep the stolen goods? Where are you going to hang out and plan your raids? You need a proper background.

Regards
[FL:M] Spear, Fearless Moderator
(02-05-2016, 10:17 PM)Spear Wrote: You were banned because of rule 16.6

16.6 Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.

Raiding ofcourse is a crime and you need a proper background to perform that crime. In this case you where raiding without a base/hideout. A gang need a place to hide or to hang out in. Where are you otherwise going to keep the stolen goods? Where are you going to hang out and plan your raids? You need a proper background.

Regards

-At our cars untill we will have a temporary base dou to our fast moving and not using a door for long time.
-When we stop our car to talk, radio, at the temporary base.
(02-05-2016, 10:17 PM)Spear Wrote: You were banned because of rule 16.6

Regards

We are Free Gangsters we are allowd to do what ever we want to do, that gangster , Gangster searching for fights , money and action so we dont need any base becasue we can take it into a car or to steel a house and place it there . SO i think that the definition of burglar its wrong in that situation.
GuetaZz Fearless player
Although it does not specify gangs breaking into someone's home. Whether they're home or not is still burglary, seeing contraband in someones home is a valid reason to raid. However IC raiding people is still a crime same as being a burglar and you can not do such things without having some kind of plan. For those situations you need a proper background as Spear has stated.

Regards
[FL:M] Ludo, Fearless Moderator
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(02-05-2016, 10:24 PM)adiguetaz Wrote: We are Free Gangsters we are allowd to do what ever we want to do, that gangster , Gangster searching for fights , money and action so we dont need any base becasue we can take it into a car or to steel a house and place it there . SO i think that the definition of burglar its wrong in that situation.
GuetaZz Fearless player

I'm sorry but this statement does not follow by the rules. You cannot use your car as your hideout and temporary base. Cars are trackable and can easily be caught in real life situations.
(02-05-2016, 10:26 PM)Ludo Wrote: Although it does not specify gangs breaking into someone's home. Whether they're home or not is still burglary, seeing contraband in someones home is a valid reason to raid. However IC raiding people is still a crime same as being a burglar and you can not do such things without having some kind of plan. For those situations you need a proper background as Spear has stated.

Regards
[FL:M] Ludo, Fearless Moderator

I am sorry but I will keep fighting on this because I know this is not burglary.
Once an admin stopped two guys that was with the job "burglar".
They came gun blaze on me untill the admin came and stopped them.
They didnt has a place or props to steal as a burglar and he said, burglar dont want the owner to know he is breaking into his house.

http://www.asecurelife.com/burglary-vs-robbery/
(02-05-2016, 10:30 PM)Ludo Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 10:24 PM)adiguetaz Wrote: We are Free Gangsters we are allowd to do what ever we want to do, that gangster , Gangster searching for fights , money and action so we dont need any base becasue we can take it into a car or to steel a house and place it there . SO i think that the definition of burglar its wrong in that situation.
GuetaZz Fearless player

I'm sorry but this statement does not follow by the rules. You cannot use your car as your hideout and temporary base. Cars are trackable and can easily be caught in real life situations.

But car can be in the real life good place to place money inside after raid .
Burglary is defined by the law as the unlawful entry to a structure to commit theft or a felony.

That is a direct quote from the link you shared. It says nothing about being quiet and the person not knowing anything. It means breaking into someones home.

It also says a victim does not have to be present but clearly meaning they can be present.
You raided a place with no thought of background RP whatsoever, the only thing you guys did was set your jobs to Gangster, spawn a car and then raid places. When doing such things you have to make sure you have a background RP set up, for example a hideout.
With this said the moderator who punished you did the right thing, you failed to follow the rules and you got punished for your actions.

Denied