DoraDora's Unbanrequest
Your name: DoraDora

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:53554880

Your ban ID: 69575

Banned by: [FL] Jan

Reason: Was placing Hydrualics below Cars, didn't play FL RP for like 4 years ? had another steam account which appearntly got hacked, i though to join here and play and i remember a glitch which was when you put hydrualic on a car it make it jump or something so i just wanted to test it out if they fixed it ( it was a bug from along time ago like 2-3 years as i remember ) and all the sudden i got grabbed by Jan's phys gun I expected a ban for this action as it may glitch didnt expect a Perm ban from the server I am really sorry for my stupid actions didn't really mean to minge around or something just being stupid.... would be nice if my ban can get lifted or shorted out.

Involved: Me and Jan

Why we should unban you: was being stupid didnt want to harm anyone or to minge around just joined like after 3-4 years i didnt play FL RP or RP at all usually im building in wiremod servers.
If you only wanted to test it out, why did you do it on 4-5 differend cars? Instead of just one?
Tested it on one, like clicked a few times not with hydrualics but with some other tool and then i checked hydrualics because i was pretty sure they fixed hydrualics - acting stupid shouldn't do that on a decent server as FL
Seems like a strange story, as I spectated you as soon as I got a message informing me that you're using hydraulics on cars and I spectated you for about 5 minutes before taking action and saw you using hydraulics on 4-5 cars or so.

Anywhay, since you do seem to regret what you did I will lower the punishment to a one week ban and 20 hour blacklist of your toolgun. If you agree on it that is.
Sure do, I prefer a Week ban and a blacklist for these actions instead of a Perm ban, Thanks for the quick reply!
Alright, punishments will be edited, hopefully you learn from this.

Approved.