My Unban Request
Your name: Knowledge Boss Omega - Hayden Davies Real Name

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63904129

Your ban ID: 69535

Banned by: [FL] Hitman

Reason: Double Accounting to circumvent ban // Alt of Aaron The Boss Master (STEAM_0:0:78944557)

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: He Banned me because he thought i was double accounting when my brother owns a different account called Aaron The Boss Master i told him this but he proceeded to ban me permanently i dont see how this is a problem if im playing with my brother and then if i get banned im like okay here you go go on your account and play for a bit i hopefully can come back on your server because i was going to donate and love your server any-ways its one of my favourite a i hope my 33 hours wasn't a waste of time and i can join back in the community
You were issued a ban on 2016-01-16 20:25:40. The alternate account connected for the first time to Fearless while you were banned. Not to mention Aaron The Boss Master (STEAM_0:0:78944557) also was banned for the next 21 hours at the time of both perms being given.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(01-31-2016, 08:33 PM)Hitman Wrote: You were issued a ban on 2016-01-16 20:25:40. The alternate account connected for the first time to Fearless while you were banned. Not to mention Aaron The Boss Master (STEAM_0:0:78944557) also was banned for the next 21 hours at the time of both perms being given.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Yes i understand that but like i said to you my brother was playing with me at the time and when i got banned he joined on his i did not know he was banned again on that account im sorry for not knowing that i do apologize but you have to see it from my view its my brother and if u know that i have to share 1 computer with him than its very irritating and when i get banned for something i didnt do im just hoping i can get back on and start playing again because i was wating for my ban to lift the first time for my 1 day ban on knowledge i love your server too much to not try fight hitman
How come your "brother" thought about playing AFTER you were banned, and for only six hours?
Your story doesn't sound convincing at all.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Pretty much all double accounters pull the "It was my brother" card, your story sounds completely false.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
(02-02-2016, 06:11 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: Pretty much all double accounters pull the "It was my brother" card, your story sounds completely false.

I can get my brother to come on the mic ffs ill send u my facebook ill get my parents to say i have a brother its quite funny how u say my story is false when my brother was sitting next to me i got banned then i let him go on his account BECAUSE WE SHARE THE SAME COMPUTER i love your server for the millionth time so why would i break rules fully aware that i know i could get perma banned
Maybe you failed to see it before. Why did your "brother" decide to start player AFTER you were banned?
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Unban Request Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator