Ukraines UBR
Your name: Ukraine

Your blacklist ID:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2596995

Reason: Floating Cameras

Staff member who blacklisted you:
Ivan
Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I had used a public dupe that was a truck, i use this all the time for secret agent roleplay, Ivan brings me saying I have a floating camera even though I had no idea the dupe came with a camera because I've never had this problem before. The camera was in the offices and my dupe was set down behind the bank which is why I've never seen the camera because I wouldnt think it would be set down that far away.
Its all a misunderstanding when I secret agent RP I only go into the nexus. I tried to explain this to Ivan but he was having none of it. He told me I should have tested it in the build server when the dupe is on the public folder in v2d which I assumed would be okay to use.
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
There is always a risk of public dupes breaking cityRP rules - you are only protected if you buy them directly off another player. It is your responsibility to check the contraption you are using has no rule breakages - there is no excuse here.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I've used the dupe many many many times, and never had a problem. I was under the assumption it is okay. I also like to point out Ivan did not show me where the camera is.
That is my real cat.
I don't need to show you where the camera is, I saw it myself, it was flying unsupported next to the offices which is enough information for in the future to go and remove from the dupe.

I do appreciate that you have not been informed about this in the past, however, as I previously stated, it is your responsibility to check THOROUGHLY that the dupe didn't break any rules.
Could I have the name of the public dupe please?
I've had it for several months, I saved it under a different name. I will try and find it however.
That is my real cat.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
"It's not mine, it's public"

When asked for the name of it

"I've had it for several months, I saved it under a different name. I will try and find it however."

Hate to break it to you, you've owned it for MONTHS. If it's in your personal dupe section for MONTHS, how are you going to claim protection under it being public? You've personally handled the dupe for an extremely long amount of time. Definately more than enough time to have checked it plenty.

Good luck in this request, go ahead and give me my warning.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(02-05-2016, 06:45 PM)Jokhah Wrote: "It's not mine, it's public"

When asked for the name of it

"I've had it for several months, I saved it under a different name. I will try and find it however."

Hate to break it to you, you've owned it for MONTHS.  If it's in your personal dupe section for MONTHS, how are you going to claim protection under it being public?  You've personally handled the dupe for an extremely long amount of time.  Definately more than enough time to have checked it plenty.

Good luck in this request, go ahead and give me my warning.

Just because he has had the dupe, doesn't mean he used it..

Ill also take my warning, thanks.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Both warned.
Ukraine, you have 48 hours to find the public dupe and post it's name here. If not, this unblacklist request will be denied.