Your name: Moon (was fusion) during got bullied by a few members during OOC

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:43436378

Your ban ID:

Banned by: [FL] MasterNoda

Reason: lying in the courthouse multipe times

Involved: Moon, [FL] MasterNoda,DreeBott

Why we should unban you: 

Ok so I came back after a long quit from FL about 3weeks ago i think you can see I got 3ban on record each one of them is 1day ban and then the permanent on the last one 4th with my 700hours game play time on FL I'm very active on the server and I really like it I believe I used to get a forum ban on dreebott PR you can see it's server: forums I feel like a very threatened member of the community and unfairly banned permantly you can see down on those link guy got 3day ban lying in the courthouse and there's proof of that as well I would like the ban to get reduced or a forum ban or something that you can work out with that works for you. i'm not really a rulebreaker and permanent is a bit too big ban.people "minges that don't come to RP" are propspamming and get 1-2month I think it's unprofessionaly and excessive to ban me permanent on 4th ban 

Adding to the case my short term memory isn't a lie and has been checked and I said what I could remember from the situation since it was couple days ago.and not posted immediately.

and i'm online 120hours in 2weeks to this server so i can't remember everything anyway.

Quote:: [FL] MasterNoda

Player has been permed already (Me)

First BR I wouldn't lie for a 1day ban and then get permed for the second I didn't try or mean to lie I just said my though of what I remembered

Links:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68272 

BR 1 on me (no sound video) banned for this 1day did UBR denied had no problems with that then the 2nd BR was uploaded with audio i couldn't know what happened there it was a few days ago and got posted yesterday? i'm way too active and i can't remember everything about 120hrs in fearless 2weeks.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68280 BR 2 on me (Sound video) got PERM.

Guy lying in courthouse 3day ban

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67921

Edited : Fixed letter font was too big noticed it went i got to my computer,added links

-Moon
*Involved*

Moon...
The guy who got banned for 3 days lied ONCE
You lied multiple times so it's a fair ban.
permanently ban from the SERVER thinks like fair to you? I would understand a forum ban makes sense but in rules it doesn't show anything about lying in the courthouse and on your BR i didnt.  only once the one was preview by infernaw and I said I wont do it again and I didn't use the prop to climb to their house I'm  back from a long break and I keep re reading the rules over and over again

And what did I lie on? Name me them all I'm not saying I didn't in first BR which got preview by infernaw I did i even admitted second BR you did I said what I could remember from the situation in my UBR and I got permanent from your second BR it's seriously not my fault you didn't upload it with audio the video in first place and I said already I have short term memory and I don't want to say that again so you won't call it an excuse...

And in your BR it shows server:Forums it has nothing with the server

Moon thanks.
(01-25-2016, 01:23 PM)Moon Wrote: permanently ban from the SERVER thinks like fair to you? I would understand a forum ban makes sense but in rules it doesn't show anything about lying in the courthouse and on your BR(1) i didnt.  only once the one was preview by infernaw and I said I wont do it again(2) and I didn't use the prop to climb to their house I'm  back from a long break and I keep re reading the rules over and over again

And what did I lie on?(3) Name me them all I'm not saying I didn't in first BR which got preview by infernaw I did i even admitted second BR you did I said what I could remember from the situation in my UBR and I got permanent from your second BR it's seriously not my fault you didn't upload it with audio the video in first place(4) and I said already I have short term memory and I don't want to say that again so you won't call it an excuse...(5)

And in your BR it shows server:Forums it has nothing with the server

Moon thanks.
Well, lets go Smile

(1) True, you never lied on my BR, but you did on YOUR UBR! (first UBR that got denied)

(2) Well you said you wont do it again, but as we can see you did. (Another lie Cheese)

(3) Wait... Are you beeing serious now? You lied on your whole UBR (first UBR that got denied) you just told a story that wasn't ture to get unbanned.

(4) True, but its YOUR FAULT you told a story in your UBR (first UBR that got denied) that wasn't true.

(5) I still wont believe you because you lied SO MANY TIMES in the Forums ETC.

(Edit)

Also, the guy you're talking about (Levi) was NEVER banned for lying...

Spoiler :
[Image: 8yxi93s9.png]
[Image: r23uvl4x.png]
Quote:First BR I wouldn't lie for a 1day ban and then get permed for the second I didn't try or mean to lie I just said my though of what I remembered

Links:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68272 

BR 1 on me (no sound video) banned for this 1day did UBR denied had no problems with that then the 2nd BR was uploaded with audio i couldn't know what happened there it was a few days ago and got posted yesterday? i'm way too active and i can't remember everything about 120hrs in fearless 2weeks.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68280 BR 2 on me (Sound video) got PERM.

Guy lying in courthouse 3day ban

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67921

This is a Quote from the UBR we're currently talking in

yet again another lie? Who knows...
So you're making me a liar now ok do what ever you think is right i wish you luck with your procress i don't know what you listed there i have no clue anymore got no words.
Dude, he's not making you a liar, you already were one.
The evidence has been selected, proven and accepted by the admin who banned you.
You're a constant liar.

Stop denying all the claims.
Also, no matter whether you have 700 hours and are constantly active that does not matter.
You broke the rules, constantly for that matter and got away with it for long enough.

Also, take into mind you were lying to admins in the ban request.
So, good job.
The inconsistency is crazy.

GHOSTK1LL3R was found to be lieing in the courthouse aswell. This is what Soul commented on his UBR.

"'Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban."

"This is what is currently written down so we use that as reference. It's saying that the punishment is a 'lengthy forum ban', so not a ban from the server as well."

"As this is not a rulebreak ingame, he won't get banned from the server for this."
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
I love how 2 People are giving comment's when they're not Involved.
Involved: Adding important information that should be noted by the reviewing administrator

Ali may not be involved. However, he makes a valid point. The Unban Request rules do state that it will result in a lengthy forum ban. The same rule within the Player Report rules are still being disputed within an Admin Abuse case on NightHawkd however where that same rule was altered to invalidly become a PERM BAN. GHOSTK1LL3R was in-fact unbanned from the servers and instead was given a lengthy forum ban. The unban request in question being: 

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...HOSTK1LL3R

For the reviewing administrator, please read Soul's closing comment on this UBR.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(01-25-2016, 06:23 PM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: Ali and I may not be involved, However, he makes a valid point. The Unban Request rules do state that it will result in a lengthy forum ban. The same rule within the Player Report rules are still being disputed within an Admin Abuse case on NightHawkd however.

Really?
Solve it on another way, and DONT post if you're not involved.