Goodbye Everyone
Good luck with the rest of your life, Assassin!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Goodbye!
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
I agree with many points here but oh well.

Good luck.
Goodbye and best of luck for the future.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
You will be missed my friend,
Take care in your new future amnd may we see eachoter again sometimes.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Shame I didn't get the chance to RP with you, probably due to the time difference but I wish you the best with whatever you do next bud. You're always welcome back mate!
Sad to see you leave man, all the best!
So sad to see you leave buddy!
Best of luck in future.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Can't say I disagree with some of the points that were brought up.
Shame to see you leave. Goodbye.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I'm going to be unpleasant here. I respect your views, but I also want to give you a view you didn't highlight in my opinion.

The team demoted you from Teacher yesterday. This was decided upon because you weren't doing any teacher duties. You just sat there playing, not trying to help people. I find it a bit hypocrite to say 'FL is dead on RPing', while you were slightly responsible for that as well, yet doing nothing about it.

Point 3 is not correct. You were allowed to play there, however: you weren't active on FL at all as teacher. We have plenty of other people who would love to be a teacher and who would actually help out people, hence why you've been demoted.

Point 5 makes no sense. You complain about admin response time, but yourself barely didn't respond at all on help calls. The admin team is doing a great job, they respond on almost every call and not slow either.

This is my 0.02$, thanks for being a part of Fearless and good luck in the future.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Agorith, Grunt, Lesanka, Avgar, DarkN00b