Goodbye Everyone
Well, here I am again posting another goodbye thread when it turned out being only for a week or so. There are some reason I'm leaving that I'll state bellow. But first I want to say thank you for all those who I've RPed with over the time, maybe those that got pissed off at me and still are, or whatever I did I want to say I'm sorry. Me being here was not meant to be like this. I hold nothing against the great "old time" role players here or anything against most staff members.

This community was great back in late 2012 when I first joined, then in 2013 when I made my first account on a gaming community, I thought I was play this server all the time (Which I did) and everything would be great, well everything was great. Being accepted into the Shadow Associates Agency and being promoted to Teacher. Ever since FL split up, everything started to turn down hill on me, but I thought everyone was getting even better. I just sat there everyday doing nothing, which brings me to my first reason.

1. FL is dead on RPing, I go into the server and see no RP's at all, there is more guns in peoples hands 24/7 then everything, then there's minges that come into your RP and try to start stuff with you, maybe even RDM you and no one is there to see it, very fun....

2. The most un supportive and disrespectful players I have ever seen, now I'm not saying that "Everyone here sucks, goodbye" not at all what I'm saying, if you're good to people, then this clearly does not apply to you. But all Players do now is try to get admins demoted once so ever, every forum is filled with hate, I mean come the hell on now, really

3. Going onto a different community causing mayhem. For some of you know, I was a teacher on here after I was demoted for " lack of activity and commitment shown to Fearless" whatever that means, I tried to take a little break away and play other games and that gets me demoted, even though Beflok was an admin on here, gone for 6 months or more and still kept his rank, it's whatever though, I never play anymore.

4. I'm tired of all these lies. FL is straight up boring now. Fearless has not had one good update in years, all it is "Here, have some new cars!" That's not an update the players want to see.....Maybe a new system or stuff that got approved on the suggestion list would actually be made. Many things get approved and thrown right out the window.

5. The slowest response I have ever seen on any server, ever. There are good admins that respond fast and do their job, but when I get told "I'm busy" and find you driving around the city, that's what pisses me off the most. You never tell the players "Hold on one second, I'll be there in 2 minutes" or anything like that, teachers respond to players faster as I see. I have seen way way too many players in OOC saying "I have put in 4 request and they still don't answer" That's really sad to see that you can't take 10 seconds out of your time to help another player.

Key: Players are what make the server, RESPECT THEM AND HELP THEM!

That's everything I have to say, again I did not say "All admins suck and can't respond" I said a lot do. And I did not say "Every player in this community are disrespectful"

Take care Fearless, I hope you all have an amazing night or day. PM me or add me on steam if you would like to talk sometime.

Hall of fame: 

Grub: My my my, where to begin with you. You are always there for me if something seems to be off, you always had my back and made sure I was feeling good. You will always remain in my heart as a true friend to me <3

NightHawkd: Probably one of the first person I met on FL. Back when we had around 300 hours, me, him and 360 would always stay together and have a blast, those times are something I would never forget with you. You're the one that broadcast my nickname (I hate you for that <3) You're just flat out a true friend to me, always knows how to have fun, stay classy Nighthawk Smile

Goigle: Words to describe you are not even in my mouth, hahah. One hell of a guy, truly amazing, respectful towards others. You'll go far in life buddy Smile

Nicknamee: My god........Want the side of your stomach to hurt? go to Nicknamee as he always makes me laugh so hard, one the funniest person I met, we share a lot of football related stuff in common. You make a lot of good points, always looking to have some fun, and giving friendship a new meaning.

Zambie: The one who always sent me a request to play cards against humanity, I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THAT AT 2 IN THE MORNING YO! Very fun, known you way before the SAA and you seem to be someone who I would go to of I need help.

360Nosc0pez420: The first person I have met on FL, always supportive and very funny. We have had many of great laughs together and fun on different games. Uhh, *scratches his head* I may have CDM him way too many times and played it out and made it look like an accident, haha. Murder serves were always the best with you <3   I could go on and on and on with him, I NEED SPACE THOUGH, AND GET ON, IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS!  Final words "I'll be on tomorrow" It's been 2 months Sad

Hitman: He sent me a a video of an Italian man at the market or whatever the hell it was and said that's how he sees me.......Who else but hitman, right?  Funny guy, and truly a great friend (I might say that a lot but it goes to my good, close friends) "Hitman, can I get a ride to the MTL"  "Fuck you, meatball" That's how me and him were, haha.

JerryCat: For some reason, I find his voice funny when he starts to get serious, haha. Close friend. Jerry mate, don't you ever forget that I'll always be there for you. Most respectful person I know, keep it up! Smile

Viljo: When I first added him, we were all in teamspeak, he says "Ohhhhh, fucking AnusHerpes just added me"................-_-   Hahah, was really funny how he said it, kind fella who remind me of a lost fish half the time.... :p    I really think you are an amazing person, good luck buddy! Smile

Theo: His voice sounds like a movie mans voice. This man right here is the greatest RPer I have ever seen, him and Lesanka are both tied for the winning trophy, haha. You're amazing man, me and you both love to build and have a good time, think out amazing plans for later. I recently had a nice chat with you and saw that you're still the same Theo I know! Smile

Nexus: Grub states Nexus to be "So cute" I could not agree more with him, he runs around like a lost child and does the most random things, like falling asleep in a bathtub just to go AFK for 10 minutes. He's a very fun person to talk to and really listens to what you have to say.

Pear: Boatboatboatboatboat, me, him and a few others are the only ones to know what the whole "Boat" thing is about, haha. Very fun to talk too, very supportive person.

Trevor Jackson: Very relaxed person, very respectful. I could go on on words that describe you and from what I know you of. You're very fun and will go far in life with that positive attitude of yours! Smile

Dark Shadowfall: The one that I would mess around with in the SAA, like building a homeless shelter in a backyard of a villa home to listen in when Grub was interviewing Nightmare. Most clear memory I have is when me, you, Trevor and Nighthawk played minecraft puzzle place thing, whatever the hell is was. Me and Dark got bored of that or did not know what to do, so we both started to mine and go a farm underground when we were not suppose to break a block, lol.

Nightmare: Would bitch to me to get him cloth for someones broken leg, haha. It was funny the way that happened. Very supportive and a funny man.

Audacter: His voice is something I could go to sleep to as he talks, very soft, calm amazing voice. He's a bit of a nob and got angry at me when I could not drive worth shit in the raptor. Funny guy, respect person.

MasterNoda: Ugh, why must I go on about you :p  Kind person, he even made my signature! :Smile  Amazing person, got to love his driving..... -_-

Reebs: Memories with you are not very clear to me as it's been a while, I tend to shut you out every time you asked If I wanted to RP with you and I'm sorry for that, that's not what I planned on doing to you, you're a funny person Reebs, very nice to have met you on here.

WorldWideCoffee: You're a really funny person, when you had your baseball bat in the SAA picture and was walking around with that in your gas mask was really funny to me. Take care buddy Smile

xFlash: Uhh, hello! Are you dead? it's been 224 days since I have last seen you. He's really funny and his voice makes me laugh when he gets angry Smile

Sorry it I did not add you in here. I will miss you all, thanks for everything you all did for me and supported me if you did, I'll remember all of you, take care!
The following 12 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Grub, Nightmare, Balls, MasterNoda, Zambie, goigle!, EmeraldCheese, Bowiii, Reebs, Pear, Mist, Demoman
my little meatball hero is all grown up :')
The following 1 user Likes nicknamee's post:
  • goigle!
Oi! Commander Meatball did I give you the order to leave?! Get back to your post now!

OT: It's sad to see you go bud. I will always miss you. You 360 and me had some good old times... Oh those moments....
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(01-25-2016, 06:13 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Oi! Commander Meatball did I give you the order to leave?! Get back to your post now!

OT: It's sad to see you go bud. I will always miss you. You 360 and me had some good old times... Oh those moments....

Hahah. The greatest moments I have ever had on FL. by the way I'LL LEAVE WHEN I WANT YOU FUCKIN NOB :p
(01-25-2016, 06:16 AM)AssassinHero96 Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 06:13 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Oi! Commander Meatball did I give you the order to leave?! Get back to your post now!

Hahah. The greatest moments I have ever had on FL. by the way I'LL LEAVE WHEN I WANT YOU FUCKIN NOB :p

God damn it no you want! You are to get back to your station now! But yeah those were the good old days. Back when me and 360 would getting into screaming fights and people would think we were serious and you would just sit there laughing at them.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(01-25-2016, 06:18 AM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 06:16 AM)AssassinHero96 Wrote:

God damn it no you want! You are to get back to your station now! But yeah those were the good old days. Back when me and 360 would getting into screaming fights and people would think we were serious and you would just sit there laughing at them.
HAHAHAHAH, got me dying over here XDDD. I remember that
NO! Sad

Sad to see you go man, I will truly miss you as you were a real homie.

Spoiler :
Fuck you meatball

(01-25-2016, 06:23 AM)Hitman Wrote: NO! Sad

Sad to see you go man, I will truly miss you as you were a real homie.

Spoiler :
Fuck you meatball

Best of luck Hitman, you're amazing.     Fuck you calling meatball, you bitch?
you can most likely find the elusive italian meatball on one of three servers, these servers which are counterparts of FL (Fearless) Gaming.
Well, very sad to see you leave. Hope you can come back one time my friend. Good luck Smile