It's SA promotion time!
Information 
[Image: announcement.png]

Introduction

Dear members of Fearless, I introduce you to our new super admins, which are: Avgar and Infernaw. I've been considering this for quite a long time, about two months. When deciding upon who to promote I've been looking at the following aspects: activity, history, relation with team members, judgement and dealing with stressful situations.

Super Admin Explained

Although the rank name suggests that Super Admins are superior to admins, this is not the case. It's a typical name used in Gmod communities, and for the sake of simplicity, we have remained to use these rank names. Of course, it is a higher rank, but the rank is designed to give guidance and advise to the team, managing and solving problems that might occur. It does come with direct powers, such as the ability to decide upon an admin abuse thread or the ability to demote a staff member without approval of the owner, although if the situation allows it, a discussion between the owner and the other Super Admin is highly recommended.

Avgar and Infernaw

I've decided to promote Avgar and Infernaw. It was a tough decision to make, all the admins are doing a great job. There are a numerous of reasons that I've come to the decision to promote these two admins. I will highlight the most important ones.

Avgar: Seems like a person who stays calm during stressful situations, is very active on the server, reasonable and seems like someone you can count on.

Infernaw: Has been staff member for many years and has always been loyal to Fearless. Seems like a person who would listen to you and try to solve a problem. She has been quite active for the past few months and has spend thousands of hours on Fearless as a staff member.

Congratulations Avgar and Infernaw!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Congratulations you guys! <3
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Congratulations to both of you !! You really deserved it!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Congratulations guys! You'll do a great job!
This is some exciting news!
VERY well deserved and I'm sure you'll both do an excellent job!
Got alot of love for the both of you on this community.
(Also, I predicted this perfectly!)

Kindest regards,
Congratulations and good luck in the new rank guys!

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Congratulations to both of you! I know you will both do amazing for the role Smile
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Congratulations to both of you!
Congratulations both of you!
Congratulations you two!