UBR: Jonas
Your name: Jonas

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43066753

Your ban ID: 69367

Banned by: [FL:M] Skummet.

Reason:  Breaking Fearrp.

Involved: Dan Dan, Skummet.

Why we should unban you: Me and Dan Dan where just done with our RP, and we wanted to go down to KFC to make another RP, my mom was in my room at this time, therefore i wasen't paying attention to the screen, so  he pulled out an Galil Arm, and i dind't hear it, but he told me to move away, then he holstered, and punched me, i punched him back once, and i got grabbed by Skummet, and he refused to listen to what i was saying, as i was about to tell him to Bring Dan Dan.
I belive this ban was wrongly issued, as it was nothing serious.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I think one day is a bit much for a small case of fearrp that didnt really escalate to anything?

You was Blocking his way out of the room, he pulled up an m4a4 at you and was constantly telling you to move away, he then lowered his weapon and punched you and then you punched back, this was the time when i grabbed you, Calling for a witness is no point, since we can't use them as evidence, you did break FearRP by not moving.
Denied.
Despite you having an issue IRL, you still broke the rule. It is up to the staff member to decide on an appropriate punishment. This ban was completely justified and it's just unfortunate that you were distracted IRL.

Denied and moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]