Poll: Bring V2P back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
77.11%
64 77.11%
No.
22.89%
19 22.89%
Total 83 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

V2P
So what do you guys think about a return of V2P, I'd love to know your opinions.

At the moment, 33x has no administration because of the lag and poor FPS we all get there, so why not swap it out for 2P is my opinion. This would mean swapping 33x out completely for V2P.

It was removed a while back because of a lack of players and it was being wasted, but now I personally think so much more people would get on.

The map is huge, it has a tramline, a farm area, Villas, Industrial, a huge lake with a bunch of lakehouses, the City is amazing and so many more RP possibilities..

Or even just add 2P back and see how things go as a test?

What do you think?
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Kahjo, Grunt, Link, DreeBott
I think it's always worth a try, I'm all down for it!
I guess we could try?
Bring it back!
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
I dont think we should go and remove v33x straight away, what we should do is text a 3rd server with v2p. Then if it goes well, keep the 3rd serevr for a week or two to smoothly transition the v33x players to v2p and to give them a fair amount of notice for the map change.

v2p was the best map ever, so big, so many things to do, 100% Support.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
I think it's always worth a try! v33 is to laggy and there are no Staff members. So I think it's a good Idea!
The following 1 user Likes ModernFail's post:
  • Danny Boy
If it's something that is being discussed by staff, and you want to do it, then this idea is amazing.

If it's just another blahblah thread, then there is enough of similar threads
Oh god please yes! Smile
Fuck yes!