Bye Fearless.
I'm looking for serious RP, this isn't the place to be. I got permanently banned for hacking before the bans were wiped, I came back to see how it was and nothing had changed. Maybe I'll give away all my items and cash.
See ya man.
look at my report a few threads down I was robbed, I would gretly appreciate it! message me if so buddy and I will find you in game now, hope you find one that suits you my friend Smile
(01-23-2016, 06:31 PM)SouthOfficial Wrote: look at my report a few threads down I was robbed, I would gretly appreciate it! message me if so buddy and I will find you in game now, hope you find one that suits you my friend Smile

I can't give you a refund and let dogslover get away with it. Apologies.
(01-23-2016, 06:34 PM)Simply Goose Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 06:31 PM)SouthOfficial Wrote: look at my report a few threads down I was robbed, I would gretly appreciate it! message me if so buddy and I will find you in game now, hope you find one that suits you my friend Smile

I can't give you a refund and let dogslover get away with it. Apologies.

Well I am currently waiting for a admin to check it, but without definitive in game shots I don't think they will do much :Sadm a new player anyway so items alone would really help me!
Bye Smile good luck with the future!
Seeya mate!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Goodbye.
One word: PERP.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Goodbye!