This kids reaction is like when you CDM an Admin lol...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StQATiwFvaU

Here it is... Perm
I have to say this kid was looking at the car so i guess he wanted the guy blacklisted
"oooooooooooooooo"
Ah, so this is what you're up to. Either way, I believe we've all seen and heard your opinion about the staff members in fearless.

Why don't you leave our beloved off topic alone and express your opinion elsewhere? Smile
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Baskingner
Glad to see youre back Bowie, and yeah couldnt agree more.
Bowie, i have nothing against any of the staff members, im great with all of them its called a sense of humor. If you dont have why come here. Its that simple and im sure if you asked them they wouldnt say anything bad about me because i let them do their thing because they let me do mine.
If you were offended all i can do is apologies i guess.
(01-23-2016, 07:02 PM)Bowie R Wrote: Ah, so this is what you're up to. Either way, I believe we've all seen and heard your opinion about the staff members in fearless.

Why don't you leave our beloved off topic alone and express your opinion elsewhere? Smile

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here dude, I can relate to this a lot but have nothing against the staff members. When you CDM someone you know to help out and everything should be okay, but with staff members it's more sensitive and you panic.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Edned
As we are taking this as a joke, I adapted the video.

Enjoy ;P
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 6 users Like Edned's post:
  • DVN, mgdwszx, don, Zan, Foxirius2205, Tzimanious
There we go someone else who understands my point of view. It what they expect to happen tho lol.