AwestruckBullet | UBR
Your name: AwestruckBullet

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89268417

Your ban ID: 69327

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Prop spamming // Attempting to crash the server

Involved: Cox, Hitman

Why we should unban you:

I did in-fact prop-spam chairs on the build server whilst only Hitman and Cox were present on the server and in the TeamSpeak. However, as stated in my ban reason, it says that I was attempting to crash server. This is incorrect. I never had the intention for the server to crash as I had instantly removed all the props once lag began. 

I was warned by Hitman for doing it whilst speaking in TeamSpeak with him who chose not to ban me at the time and I had told him it would not happen again. Hitman can confirm this along with Cox. NightHawkd may not have been aware of this verbal warning.

In simple terms, Hitman had decided not to issue a punishment but instead gave me a verbal warning.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Pending Investigation.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
You spawned at least 21 chairs and the server started lagging. You know that props are spamming in a small area they can and will crash the server at times but you still did it anyways. Why?
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
In all honesty, I was curious to see what would happen to the chairs. I was hoping for a less laggy outcome which was obviously not the case which is why I had removed all the chairs immediately as stated prior to this reply. However, I have learnt my lesson as Hitman had spoken to and warned me on the matter straight after it had happened as he was also present elsewhere on the server at the time.
Kind Regards,

6. If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.

Thank you,

AwestruckBullet
Kind Regards,

(02-03-2016, 06:32 AM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: 6. If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.

Thank you,

AwestruckBullet

That rule applies to the initial post. We are still discussing it. Thank you for your patience.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-03-2016, 11:53 AM)Hitman Wrote:
(02-03-2016, 06:32 AM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: 6. If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.

Thank you,

AwestruckBullet

That rule applies to the initial post. We are still discussing it. Thank you for your patience.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I'm sorry to say, but that is incorrect. As you can see from these threads that have been approved by SoulRipper for that rule in question.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67534
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=66852
Kind Regards,

As it stands, the rule is exactly:
6. If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.

In the rule it is not explicitly stated that this is only valid for the first reply. On top of that, as previous cases have shown it is adhered to whether or not the last reply was the first one to the unban request or a later one.

If we do decide to enforce the rule only for the first reply then this will be discussed, implemented and explicitly stated.
Therefore, this unban request is approved.