23:20 GMT+1

Server
Evocity_v33x

Summary:
RDM without RP reasons.

Evidence:

The following video Is 
SörlsselssönSpedeVesku
RDM'ing without reasons multiple times..

[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Sorry, I have been called to a backup at your gunshop but I did not shoot you only when i've seen you're taking out your gun! I shot with the gun with silencer! you can hear at the end of the video when you took out your gun. Btw This finnish guy is killing everyone on the server, And he told me he want to get banned. He already gave away his money and his things. So if I did a rulebreaking on this case, I have to apologise, But as I mentioned to you I have been called to a backup when i heard gunfire. I also heard your voice and I did not knew the reason why that other guy shoot you. And I only opened gunfire when I see that you took out your weapon. I have to apologise for it. I did not knew that guy just randomly shooting you.

Best regards. Scrake
You both had no evidence of that I had a gun,
adding another point that you broke NLR as you died there and came back 2 minutes later as SRU.
Both you and him started to mass RDM around on the server.

You had no reason to shoot me so goes for the other person.
(01-21-2016, 10:44 PM)Brikaas Wrote: You both had no evidence of that I had a gun,
adding another point that you broke NLR as you died there and came back 2 minutes later as SRU.

I did not killed anyone instead of you! Why you lying?
(01-21-2016, 10:45 PM)Scrake Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 10:44 PM)Brikaas Wrote: You both had no evidence of that I had a gun,

I did not killed anyone instead of you! Why you lying?

Im not lying to the fact that BOTH of you had no reason to kill me,
You are claiming that anyone asked backup to me.
Could you provide that In a screenshot as evidence against yourself.
"Both you and him started to mass RDM around on the server." I did not started mass RDM thats false. Only the finnish guy did. As I told you I only killed you because I have heard gunfire at your shop. When you took out your weapon I opened gunfire on you. Isn't this hard to understand?
(01-21-2016, 10:50 PM)Scrake Wrote: "Both you and him started to mass RDM around on the server." I did not started mass RDM thats false. Only the finnish guy did. As I told you I only killed you because I have heard gunfire at your shop. When you took out your weapon I opened gunfire on you. Isn't this hard to understand?

No, Its not hard to understand that you are not giving clear evidence to protect yourself.
There were no shots fired from me within or around my shop, and you had no evidence of me pulling / owning a gun.
You started to shoot me half way for no reason.

And no ""That I got a gun"" Isn't a valid reason for you to shoot me cause I'll say again that you have no clear evidence of me having any type of weaponry.
(01-21-2016, 10:56 PM)Brikaas Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 10:50 PM)Scrake Wrote: "Both you and him started to mass RDM around on the server." I did not started mass RDM thats false. Only the finnish guy did. As I told you I only killed you because I have heard gunfire at your shop. When you took out your weapon I opened gunfire on you. Isn't this hard to understand?

No, Its not hard to understand that you are not giving clear evidence to protect yourself.
There were no shots fired from me within or around my shop, and you had no evidence of me pulling / owning a gun.

And no ""That I got a gun"" Isn't a valid reason for you to shoot me cause I'll say again that you have no clear evidence of me having any type of weaponry.

Okey i just don't care you anymore. The SRU shot you thats what i heard and yes i have evidence you pulling out your gun! It is on your video :Smile im going to let the admins decide what to do. And you're not seems like one of them
Hello I'm half involved to this case,
I'm not gonna comment about Scrake case since I was not there but I saw that the other player was giving away his stuff and tazing killing people for no reason.He just said that he wanted to get banned.
(01-21-2016, 11:01 PM)Scrake Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 10:56 PM)Brikaas Wrote:

Okey i just don't care you anymore. The SRU shot you thats what i heard and yes i have evidence you pulling out your gun! It is on your video :Smile im going to let the admins decide what to do. And you're not seems like one of them
Keep in mind that I was standing behind a wall with both SRU so the other SRU and you standing OUTSIDE, you would have never know IC that I own or wield a gun, as I holsterd It while standing behind a wall.