Breaking fear rp , Raid baiting
Name of player: Phanda

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37746669

Time in GMT: 21:50

Server: 2VD

Summary: I was guarding my base , than a car drive's by one of the 2 gets out and calls us ( bitch) i did call him it back and than i did get my gun and i said who is the bitch now , and told him face the wall ( at that moment there where 3 guy's aiming at him ) he does make a spit sound and run of , i start shooting and hes team on oter side shoots us .

He did want us to aim a gun at him to have a excuse to raid us and broke fear rp hard

Evidence:: The vid starts from 5 sec . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0xaNYkw...e=youtu.be

Sorry if i did typ something rong
It's funny that you rush to the forums straight away without knowing what happened between the two groups, accusing me of baiting raids and breaking fearRP....

We were being taunted and sweared at by your guys since the beginning of the day, so all we did was taunt you guys back just as you have done to us.

So here's what you guys see in the video:
- I walk up to their wall, say what I said.
- This guy (anybody) starts yelling out really loud over the microphone, so it's hard to understand, all I could make out of his words was "He's calling me a bitch"
- I proceed to spit on the wall, and glance up just to find a guy yelling out REALLY loud over the microphone, aiming a gun at me.
- My first instinct, as I could not hear any orders that are inflicting FearRP from the gun pointer was to run back, at that moment I got shot.
- Gladly, my mate mowed him down as he was just about to finish me off.
- A raid was carried on.
- We found about 4 fading doors and 9 keypads in your house, Ludo the moderator will be here to approve of that, and I hope he was spectating the whole event.
I don't know if Ludo restricted you from PTE access or just warned you, but your base was VERY abusive of fading doors and took us about 15 minutes just to get in and out of.

Thanks.
DoDiDoFTW, if you wish to make a player report on Gothfather feel free to do so, this player report is about you.

There is insufficient evidence to prove that Panda was raid baiting, as that is not exactly clear from the video alone.

However, the break of FearRP is quite obvious here. Panda, if you get aimed a gun at yourself and you hear yelling but you're not sure what they're saying, you ought to stop and evaluate the situation, not just assume like they're pointing they're gun at you with no threatening intentions. This is strengthened by the fact that you were calling the player making this report a bitch several times.

Player report approved.

Suspension will be applied for 1 day for breaking FearRP.