Player report on mason-scott & FiELDY
Name of player: FiELDY & mason-scott

SteamID: #    196 "FiELDY"            STEAM_0:1:60344235  19:19       95    0 active
         #    165 "mason-scott"       STEAM_0:1:110201255 49:53      175    0 active

Time in GMT: Around 16:10H

Server: v33x

Summary: At first, FiELDY ran inside the nexus garage, then I went down to chase them and spotted a corleone raid, I damaged all their members, even killing one and ran back outside, took 2 medic kits, re-armed my ammo and proceeded to wait to get all fixed up, when fieldy comes out.
Since he talked to the corleones I assumed he was part of the raiders, and handcuffed him.
He kept on breaking FearRP and trying to get close to his friend, mason-scott, until the point where the warrant got accepted and he got arrested, but got gliched and failed to comply to my orders of following me to the jails.
Then a rebel shows up behind me with an AK, I managed to kill him before he killed me, but after, his friend mason-scott, punched me, knocking me out and then stepping on my body, punching me to try and kill me. 
Both broke FearRP, including that rebel, but I have no idea who he was.
He proceeded to take my M4 and run, even thou I warned him multiple times before I started recording the demo to stay away.
They shown minge behaviour throughout the clip, and even before, and I'm most certain they will keep on minging  and breaking more rules until they get banned, and even then, I doubt they will grow up.

Evidence: (It is a bit buggy the third person camera when playing back the demo, but you can see what happened)

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

I'd like to point out that I wasn't actually trespassing nor was I part of the raid. After I pointed that out in LOOC you still thought it was a good idea to warrant/arrest me. I intentionally ignored you because I knew you were wrong and I felt like I didn't deserve the arrest.
So going inside the nexus garage and jails isn't trepassing? Sure...
And you are not the one that decides if you deserve the arrest or not, that's the police job, and even if it was a random arrest (which it wasn't), you need to follow roleplay rules, including NOT breaking FearRP and getting your friends to minge in order for you to escape.

(01-20-2016, 04:24 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: -They shown minge behaviour throughout the clip, and even before, and I'm most certain they will keep on minging  and breaking more rules until they get banned, and even then, I doubt they will grow up.-Snip

Ok, I'm kind of offended by this comment as I believe that it's not true. Also, I'd like to point out that 5 minutes before this happened it saw you RDM a Security Guard for his Car (Probably for the same reason).

Also, why did you arrest me you clearly saw not even look or sound suspicious nor did I go anywhere that wasn't 'Out of Bounds' I find that the reason was invalid therefore I decided to ignore you. I have never spoke or met with the other guy before and I'm still kinda puzzled as to why he did what he did especially as he was a BMD.
(01-20-2016, 04:43 PM)FiELDYx Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 04:24 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: -They shown minge behaviour throughout the clip, and even before, and I'm most certain they will keep on minging  and breaking more rules until they get banned, and even then, I doubt they will grow up.-Snip

Ok, I'm kind of offended by this comment as I believe that it's not true. Also, I'd like to point out that 5 minutes before this happened it saw you RDM a Security Guard for his Car (Probably for the same reason).

Also, why did you arrest me you clearly saw not even look or sound suspicious nor did I go anywhere that wasn't 'Out of Bounds' I find that the reason was invalid therefore I decided to ignore you. I have never spoke or met with the other guy before and I'm still kinda puzzled as to why he did what he did especially as he was a BMD.

I will not argue over this, since I do not think that will get either of us anywhere.
I have explained what happened, and I will wait for a staff member to close this thread, hopefully understanding that you did break the rules and you get punished accordingly.
And if you believe that I RDM'd that guy, then make a ban request on me.

tbh, I don't care. I know that you wrongly arrested me so I'm jut going to leave it at that.

I don't have time for people who whinge over BS.
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda