New Contributor promoted
Information 
[Image: development.png]

The development team has decided to promote Goigle to contributor.

Goigle is a very experienced Lua scripter and has been coding for years. He has former experience with creating gamemodes and improving them. He made a gamemode called 'Cops 'n Robbers' which is quite popular. He's also made a popular GTA V addon (over 18.000 downloads) with C# coding language, which is impressive as well. We believe he's a member who could certainly add exciting new features to CityRP. And no, we're not talking about renaming beans to baked beans.

He will assist Avgar and I for a while. Hopefully after a quick evaluation, he will be promoted to developer. He will go through approved suggestions of our members.

Our goal is to develop new exciting features on CityRP without annoying bgus bugs. It could take a while, but we believe quality is more important than quantity. We rather spend a few weeks extra on something that just works, instead of rushing updates to make the development team look active. (reff. to clan and packaging system). Expect high quality updates soon on the one and only original CityRP community!

Sources:
GTA V - Project Federal Callouts Alpha 0.40 - http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/8452-wo...uts-alpha/
Cops 'n Robbers - Gmod Gamemode - http://gmod.wikia.com/wiki/Cops_And_Robbers

Kind Regards,
Development team
Avgar and SoulRipper
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 14 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Hitman, Brikaas, MasterNoda, Reebs, Tomo, [FL:RP] Fela, JackZ, Jerrycat, Nuka, Doctor KuLa, Link, Grunt, goigle!, Viljo
Congratz and good luck Goigle!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Congratulations Goigle!
Yes Goigle! Congrats mate.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Happy for ya Goigle, go make us proud!

Congratulations and good luck!
Congratulations
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Congratulations! Excited too see what will come out of this Smile
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]