What's your job?
No job because lazy. Currently doing A levels.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Grunt
I'm a barista at Starbucks and a volunteer with the popo.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 2 users Like Nuka's post:
  • Grunt, yarrrs
Currently studying.
Doing part-time as dev.
The following 1 user Likes Wobbuffet's post:
  • Grunt
csa at EoE Co-Op branch
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Grunt
aspiring to be a police officer
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Grunt
Working in a pizzeria, aiming for a job in the police!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 3 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • Grunt, yarrrs, JackZ
(01-19-2016, 02:39 PM)Holdem Wrote: My first "real job" was as an Admin for a Marketing company in Spain.
I moved from Spain to Scotland where I worked as self employed, offering my services for several marketing companies. I was also in charge of Training, Recruitment, Coaching, Sales and several business trips. I worked with clients from the Telecom sector {Internet, phone, TV, etc) and Financial (Credit Cards) organizing events for them in shopping centers and places with a heavy flow of people.
I relocated to Sydney with the intentions of opening my own company. I was self employed and did similar duties, conducting business trips, training, recruitment, etc organised fundraising campaigns for charity clients, such as Amnesty International, WWF... I then worked for the world's largest Hotel lodger company, Wyndham, for a few months. I changed my mind and want to travel the world instead of pursuing money!
I'm currently working in Spain in a Resort, doing both Direct and Indirect Marketing for them before I head off to another country.

I don't really have a "Job", just things I do that allow me to follow my passion, which is to help others.

Wow you've done loads, that's so cool. How old are you if you don't mind me asking Tounge
(01-19-2016, 03:56 PM)Tomo Wrote: No job because lazy. Currently doing A levels.

I know that feeling Wink

But it's good to see people volunteering and helping out their local communities! We need more people like you lot Cheese
I work in Asset Protection / Loss Prevention
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • Grunt
(01-20-2016, 03:40 AM)Goigle Wrote: I work in Asset Protection / Loss Prevention

Aka shop security guard XD
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor