What's your job?
I was looking for a thread to do with people's jobs, but I couldn't believe there wasn't one!

So, what's your job?

Whether it be a part time job like a paper round or a full time job like a bartender!
I help out the community some times, clean up the streets or volunteer to do firefighting!
The following 1 user Likes Gog's post:
  • Grunt
I'm a full time car mechanic and work at Volkswagen.
The following 1 user Likes Lightbeer's post:
  • Grunt
What is YOUR job?
(01-19-2016, 01:45 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: What is YOUR job?

Well I'm currently on my gap year where I'm off to university in September, but I currently work at a school where my timetable is half being a Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) support assistant, and the other half is teaching Computer Science to years 7 and 8.
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • rand0m0mg
I'm a Digital Marketing Executive for Google, working in account management for PPC (Pay-Per-Click) solutions Smile
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Grunt
My first "real job" was as an Admin for a Marketing company in Spain.
I moved from Spain to Scotland where I worked as self employed, offering my services for several marketing companies. I was also in charge of Training, Recruitment, Coaching, Sales and several business trips. I worked with clients from the Telecom sector {Internet, phone, TV, etc) and Financial (Credit Cards) organizing events for them in shopping centers and places with a heavy flow of people.
I relocated to Sydney with the intentions of opening my own company. I was self employed and did similar duties, conducting business trips, training, recruitment, etc organised fundraising campaigns for charity clients, such as Amnesty International, WWF... I then worked for the world's largest Hotel lodger company, Wyndham, for a few months. I changed my mind and want to travel the world instead of pursuing money!
I'm currently working in Spain in a Resort, doing both Direct and Indirect Marketing for them before I head off to another country.

I don't really have a "Job", just things I do that allow me to follow my passion, which is to help others.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Grunt, Agorith
(01-19-2016, 02:39 PM)Holdem Wrote: My first "real job" was as an Admin for a Marketing company in Spain.
I moved from Spain to Scotland where I worked as self employed, offering my services for several marketing companies. I was also in charge of Training, Recruitment, Coaching, Sales and several business trips. I worked with clients from the Telecom sector {Internet, phone, TV, etc) and Financial (Credit Cards) organizing events for them in shopping centers and places with a heavy flow of people.
I relocated to Sydney with the intentions of opening my own company. I was self employed and did similar duties, conducting business trips, training, recruitment, etc organised fundraising campaigns for charity clients, such as Amnesty International, WWF... I then worked for the world's largest Hotel lodger company, Wyndham, for a few months. I changed my mind and want to travel the world instead of pursuing money!
I'm currently working in Spain in a Resort, doing both Direct and Indirect Marketing for them before I head off to another country.

I don't really have a "Job", just things I do that allow me to follow my passion, which is to help others.

I'm just wondering, now when you are traveling this much.. What do you do with family, friends etc.?
Isn't it hard to keep in touch with them all?
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Grunt
I work at home with stock investment which I've succeeded alot with
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Grunt
I am a detached youth worker, a youth work manager and a staff liaison officer. Yeah not 1 full time job, but 3 part time jobs. Busy as fuck schedule.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Grunt