Fox is out.
Rainbow 
As most of you probably haven't realized, I haven't been on the server for over a month now, After my clan was taken down and all the hard work and effort gone, everyone had joined TLH and most of my steam friends on the server had went turncoat on me. Bite me.

With the happening of TLH and all the new admin's FL RP isnt the same experience it would be back 2-3 months ago. TLH got to the point where it owned doors that you would have to pay like 1k per 10m to use or something and being based on aggressive RP and no im not MADBRO or butthurt.

It would also take me 10m per try to get on the server, I'd need to try atleast three times which is insane. I also do not find GMOD fun or amusing in anyway anymore, therefor im heading back to LR and conjoining with my old gaming community.

I will check up on the forums from time to time.

This is just a brief description of why im leaving as I dont have time to write a more detailed leaving thread.

I am leaving the following items to the following people:

Komiss - 20k
Fultzy - 20k

And to grub, im sorry that you've had to put up with my bullshit for so long, take my 270k, tides, 100k worth of guns and my lambo, you deserve it.

and for the rest of you, thanks mates, its been a good run but I guess we all have to go sometime.

[Image: source.gif]
The following 3 users Like The Crack Fox's post:
  • Buddhist Stew, ryan!, Fultz
kbye.
What about my "penis" signature? >:O

Oh well bye.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Its ok Equilizer, I will get your penis to you.
[Image: source.gif]
Heart 
(10-22-2011, 12:50 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Its ok Equilizer, I will get your penis to you.

yaaaaaaay!

Why can no one spell my name right!? >:O
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • The Crack Fox
Goodbye Legendary Fox!
Nervous we will miss you man.
(10-22-2011, 11:42 AM)Legendary Fox Wrote: but I guess we all have to go sometime.

Not true. :3
I'll miss ya love.
Cya man! Good luck in the future!

And I know this is silly but... You're going to make the signatures or? Just asking and I totally understand if you won't :3