unban request zerobag101
Thumbs Down 
Writing this for my friend, as he isnt really good in english

Your name: zerobag101

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95967109

Your ban ID: 66379

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Prop Spamming and Attempting to crash the server

Involved: zerobag101,me(TheRabidWookie),Admin (banned zerobag101 as soon as he joined)

Why we should unban you: zerobag was very new to gmod back than (and also now as he stopped playing it after getting banned :/) and he didnt know that prop spamming on the ground would cause any trouble, he is very sorry for what he have done and he wont do anything like this again 
How could he not know that spawning many props all at once in one area would not do anything? He joined the server and started to intentionally prop spam.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
he didnt join the server and started prop spamming, we RPed in the government (he was president) than he wanted to show me something so he spawned a bunch of chairs, he didnt know it would cause any damage. can you please just give him another chance? he genuinely didnt know it would cause anything.. he just bought gmod back than.
He was starting to lag the server. Again how could he not know that he would cause harm when prop spamming?

First, he spawned he props rapidly so we didnt notice any lag till it was too late, second, he was very new to gmod he doesnt know that servers can get unstable if too much props are spawned.. we waited 3 months to post another unban request doesnt that mean anything? Please give him another chance
I will speak with the rest of the of the team and see what they think then I will post a reply.

Denied.