Question Concerning Teachers
Recently, the hour limit has been increased for the application process for teachers. Since i have built up my hours and RPP to apply for the old requirements i just wanted to ask:

Is it an instant decline if you dont reach the hours limit as i have heard different things from different people?

Thank You
Dan

No it isn't an instant decline, exceptions can be made. However it would be in your favour if you do meet the requirements.
(01-17-2016, 07:13 PM)Dan Dan Wrote: Recently, the hour limit has been increased for the application process for teachers. Since i have built up my hours and RPP to apply for the old requirements i just wanted to ask:

Is it an instant decline if you dont reach the hours limit as i have heard different things from different people?

Thank You
Dan

No, it's not an instant decline, exceptions can be made for certain individuals, but personally, i would wait until you had the hours required.
I just got frustrated as i am only 3 RPP away from the requirement and about 400hrs so i was close to the old requirements Cheese

Guess its another 500hrs to go then Cheese

The following 2 users Like Danny Boy's post:
  • Balls, JackZ
(01-17-2016, 07:15 PM)kippsee Wrote: No it isn't an instant decline, exceptions can be made. However it would be in your favour if you do meet the requirements.

(01-17-2016, 07:15 PM)JackChains Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 07:13 PM)Dan Dan Wrote: Recently, the hour limit has been increased for the application process for teachers. Since i have built up my hours and RPP to apply for the old requirements i just wanted to ask:

Thank You
Dan

No, it's not an instant decline, exceptions can be made for certain individuals, but personally, i would wait until you had the hours required.

Then why have it labelled as a requirement? Either it's requirement or not; it obviously isn't in this case.