Unban Appeal
Its My Birthday! 
Your name: :-)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34870682

Your ban ID: 58780

Banned by: [FL]Beflok

Reason: BRA (57612) - Racist and highly offensive speech, 14 bans last chance take a long break

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) I cannot remember, it was like one year ago...

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I think I have waited enough time to return, my friends has recently started to play on the server. And I would love to go back, and play with them. Also that speech was not meant to hurt anyone, however some random dude forced me to repeat it as I was just joking with one of my friends in an alley.

Then he recorded me, and posted it on the forum shortly after.

Also, note that the ban was given before the staff purge.
Just incase an staff-member did not see this happening: few moments after this UBR was posted it had reached 5k views, It is similar to what happened to this UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=45665
Would someone to make a reply?

EDIT: If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.
Hi,

A perm is a perm. How has it been a "long time enough"?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
11 months out of a year
Since it took 10 days for a reply, hence your ban will be lifted.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]