The current state of Aggressive RP
(01-18-2016, 08:44 AM)[FL:RP] Fela Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 06:20 AM)Sammijammi Wrote: From the current state, I will simply state this.

-

Thank you for reading, feel free to dispute my points.

- Sammijammi
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to agree with Sammijammi. The current state of Agressive RP is utter shit. As a criminal you risk nothing anymore as opposite to when the guns were more pricey.

I say that if someone dies with a gun in their holster they receive a 1 day ban to reinact a death system! /s

What can you do to make criminals lose more? Guns are super easy to holster because you can bind /holster. I haven't lost a gun once in my entire time of doing aggressive RP. Maybe they should up the /holster time and significantly increase the price of guns? Like 3x the price?
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 1 user Likes Ali's post:
  • JackZ
I like how it is now, atleast there's people to murder every minute lel.

Let's see how many galils I can lose in 2 weeks time, I got about 200 of them and a 1000 ammo lel. Bet there will be a rule change then.
I like aggressive rp as it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jOqOlETcRU
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Cox, Ali, Doctor KuLa
Falcao just speaks out of my soul. <3

The following 1 user Likes KaneZucker's post:
  • Falc
It's seems, that is better to complain instead of do any RP's right?
This thread is pointless anyway, I can show you shit loads of threads like this, even my old own here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=34927
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(01-17-2016, 02:06 PM)TheMJ Wrote: I definitely feel the same. As you said, there is always that one gun fight between the slums on V2D. The aggressiveness is just overruling, and I would be greatful if something could be done about it.

its because the server is populated by 12vies who don't care about roleplay, they only care about killing you?
The following 1 user Likes Astari's post:
  • TheMJ
Sad I love aggressive RP, and I love passive, the only time I enjoyed passive RP was like back in 2012-14 RIP

Plus I would RP more if admins actually come to the "RP's"
(01-22-2016, 09:55 AM)Sentinel Wrote: Sad I love aggressive RP

Yea,it's really fun to kill everyone cause you are a "Criminal" and cause you one shot with Galil.

Best way to RP 2k16 10/10 IGN
(01-18-2016, 07:32 PM)Falcao Wrote: I like aggressive rp as it is.

That is because when an admin is online its fun and people dont RDM/Break FearRP.

Do me a favour and join V2D  on GMT: 10:00 on a normal workday and youll see the other side of aggressive RP. Fact is that so many minges have acces to guns currently that the server is almost unplayable.
(01-22-2016, 12:50 PM)Dolla Wrote:
(01-22-2016, 09:55 AM)Sentinel Wrote: Sad I love aggressive RP

Yea,it's really fun to kill everyone cause you are a "Criminal" and cause you one shot with Galil.

Best way to RP 2k16 10/10 IGN

Lol, I always rek u with my galil Smile