Banrequest on GHOSTK1LL3R
Thumbs Down 
Name of player: GHOSTK1LL3R

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38145384

Time in GMT: 23:15

Server: v2d

Summary: I had a gun pointed on him. He got out of his car pulled his gun. He has 1258+ hours + always doing aggresive rp's he should know better.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOIqErA-...e=youtu.be
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q25MA-rd...e=youtu.be
https://gyazo.com/9fc14010b75817591759fa910cf4b710 As seen in this screenshot he had no gun when he got out.
I was the person who got hit by the car as u can see xtremefighter is pulling the gun at the car before he was even out of it
Posting on behalf of GHOSTK1LL3R

I am requesting that Xtremefighter shows the next 30 seconds of the video. I was a bit unsure on who pulled a gun first because I was confused with why they were pulling guns on the other car hence me looking in that direction. I, at first, thought they were government that was hired which is why I didn't point my gun straight at him. Due to this, I didn't consider that fact of 'FearRP' considering they didn't say tell me commands until I was well out of my car. Once I realised something was off as he was pointing the gun and me we got into the 'who pulled the gun first' and because I didn't know who pulled the gun first I didn't shoot first. However, after the video which is cut a policeman comes over and points another gun at Xtremefighter which then allows me to end the situation as I did know he was under FearRP.

I am stating that Xtremefighter never gave me any commands which made me assume he was working with the government which therefore leads to me not breaking FearRP. All I heard was him saying 'Get out' to the car so I thought he was undercover.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
EDIT: Added a video showing GHOSTK1LL3R stalling time for his friends to come. Server just restarted no cops were undercover so was not confusing at all. Also i gave good command by saying drop the gun. You refused it and there was nothing confusing at all. After the other cop came you instantly shot me.
Posting on behalf of GHOSTK1LL3R

I am not going to deny stalling for time, it was fortunate for someone to come to my assistance. The reason for stalling was I wasn't sure of how I should handle the situation as I wasn't 100% sure if I was under FearRP so I knew if I waited for back-up then I wouldn't be breaking any rules. I did think there was undercover cops or someone who was working for the government because it's FailRP to mug someone in the middle of the road so I assumed that you was goverment as no-one would be that stupid. You never gave me 'good command 'at-all. 

Once I was out of the car, you just looked at me and WELL after I pulled out my gun said to me to drop the gun at which point I wasn't sure who pulled gun first. I didn't instantly shoot you as you state, I told you to drop the weapon of which you didn't so I had to take leathal action after giving you a command.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
How doese your backup come whit flashing lights exactly to your location? Also you got over 1250 hours and you dont know when you are under fearrp? Also that guy in the red car was harrasing and ramming me.
Re-opened to give us time to discuss this.
Posting on behalf of GHOSTK1LL3R:

As you can see, I saw what I thought was cops (Due to the suits and a glock, who else uses a glock other than a police)
and he didn't even say to me to get down or anything when I pulled up I thought I was there to help then because they didn't say to me to get down.
https://youtu.be/E4CW60U1phA
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Cops dont use glocks. Cops cant equip glocks. I said multiple times to drop the weapon.
On same person behalf
Sorry, I mean't pistol didn't mean any specific gun. You did tell me to drop the gun but you only said that once we had gun v gun so FearRP didn't apply at that point but I was unsure what to do at that point so I awaited Greed or possibly back-up to arrive
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk