Nightmare's Goodbye
So I've been thinking about leaving for a long time now, mainly because of two reasons.

1) The community I'm running
2) The majority of the Fearless community, with exceptions.

The community I'm running has been going for about 2 years, and we celebrate our third year running this year. Simply put, I'm struggling to dedicate time to Fearless on top of my own community as I have a lot of things to do over at my community.

Now to my second point, the majority of the Fearless community (keeping in mind there are some exceptions)

When I started playing Fearless, everyone seemed quite friendly and minges seemed to be dealt with quite fast. It was clear that there was definitely players at Fearless who held a lot of respect for the community, but as the days and months went by, it seems that rulebreakers frequently interrupted RP's and in soms cases went unpunished and this is just the server.

On the forums, at the start, similar to the server, things were fine. People got on well and there wasn't anything to be said that was negative that I saw. Now people cry, bitch and complain about the stupidest of things, sometimes even causing a fuss over the smallest thing.

I'm not going to do special mentions as if I miss someone, I run the risk of that person being offended, which I don't want to do.

I may return some day, but right now that isn't happening.
Good luck with the community man! Cya around.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Nightmare
luv you nightmoo my little hermit cwab <3 I know you'll do whats best Nightmare. I plan to keep in constant contact with you! So be excited!!! Love you to death nightmare <3 Talk to you soon
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Nightmare
Again, I've never really seen you or played with you, but I wish you the best of luck in the future! Farewell Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Nightmare
Goodbye, Nightmare.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Nightmare
Good luck! Have a nice one Wink
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • Nightmare
Sad to see you leaving,
Goodluck to anything you'll do.
Hope to mabye see you once In a while.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Nightmare
So long man, best of wishes
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Nightmare
Bye, good luck with your community. Smile
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Nightmare
Take care man. Sorry I always had a habit of stirring the pot around here.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Nightmare