UBR: Reefa
Your name: Reefa

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41221465

Your ban ID: 69073

Banned by: [FL] MasterNoda

Reason: Massive Propminging. Attemping to crash server. Not here to RP.

Involved: There was multiple other players involved with this, all minging just as bad or even worse than me, I cannot remember their names but out of about 9 people on the server 7 were a part of the minging.

Why we should unban you: At the time of the minging the server had below 10 people on, a couple of them was afk and most of them was a part of what happened, I acted without putting enough thought into it, seen as the server was nearly empty I thought that it wouldn't be any harm to anyone plus most people were already minging so I stupidly joined in. It started when a police car was stuck in the nexus elevator, I did not know how the car got there but people were trying to knock it out of the way so we could continue our RP. After a while of trying to remove the car, things began to get out of hand and the minging began, people started spawning oversized props to try knock the car out but then this turned into a lot of prop spawning, my intentions where not to ruin the fun for other players or to crash the server but I thought it was funny and joined in, I realise now how it may of became annoying and it did run the risk of crashing the server and I apologise for it, if somehow this ban appeal is put under consideration I am fine if its not completely revoked, may it at-least be shortened to a year or even a few months, or if I was able to play these 3 months while I have donor then resumed into the permanent ban that would also be appreciated. I sincerely apologise for my actions and I realise how is was acting stupid, I have put a lot of time and money into this server (over 100 hours and donated multiple times) and I hope to continue playing, I don't have the cleanest of ban history's but I hope this is put under consideration so I may continue playing this server, RP'ing and abiding by the rules. I am genuinely sorry for my actions and I regret it immensely.

Thank you for your time
Reefa