Ban Appeal
Username: atty16

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:33655114

Banning Admin: [FL] Flame

Ban Length: never

Reason of ban: Go troll somewhere else

Reason why I should be unbanned: at time i was ban i ws new to gmod mutplayer rp. proof if you look at my gmod Achievements i get the One Day Achievements on the Aug 2 2011 five day ather i was ban. most people who played gmod have got this Achievements and i know some sever used this to see if you are real new. i know why i was ban i was ban for RDM . i have play lot of rp sever, i know the rules to rp and i know how to rp.
You basicly joined and got a weapon, the next thing that happend was YOU shooting at everyone and everything

I say no but i will leave it open for other decisions.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(10-21-2011, 07:08 PM)Flame Wrote: You basicly joined and got a weapon, the next thing that happend was YOU shooting at everyone and everything

I say no but i will leave it open for other decisions.

look at my to see my profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561.../GarrysMod

flame i wont RDM this time i was new to rp at the time. played lots of RP sever, i know how to RP and i also just become a moderator at mtv gaming.
The rules shows up in your face when you join? Tounge
Ready to read and follow.

I say no.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

No. Just no.
You have earn achievements such as 1 day and 1 week, that doesn't mean that you can be unbanned.

I say no too.