s.J.
Hey everyone, Some of you might already know me as Nudelholz and Soulripper so does Chief and maybe some others

I'm new but not realy new to FL as I have been in FL(Before it went to all the problems and name changes + split)
But now I'm glad FL is back as I had the most fun playing when it was still Fearless

Ahm, I'm belgian(Belgium) wich is next to Germany France Luxembourg and ofcourse The Netherlands
My interrests are Roleplaying, gaming I own a wii,ps3 and a pc(pc is pretty crap atm because of some problems with my good vid card and now the company went bankrupt and there's an entire story behind it but I cba to tell it atm )
and yeah I'll prolly see you guys on the servers (:
See you on the server Tounge
(06-14-2010, 08:12 PM)Bix Wrote: See you on the server Tounge

Will do (:
Your awesome my little belgian friend Wink.
Dare to think!
(06-14-2010, 08:23 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Your awesome my little belgian friend Wink.
I am awesome Blush
-Signature removed-
Hey good to see you on the forums Sj, I hope you enjoy it here and on the server Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Necroposting
Ohai, never seen you before but I hope to soon.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
Hello s.J ! Welcome to the family!

I hope you have a really great time here on Fearless but of course, there are some rules you need to follow on the server, so we all can have a great time. Go and visit the rules section
And also there are actually a “guide for roleplay”, check that out to, it´s really good
Go check out the Bugs and Suggestions section to suggest a thing for the servers or post a bug you find in the Cityrp!
When you become more “in to” rp here on FL go check out the clan page, so you can maybe apply to a clan that might interest you!
If you want to support Fearless I would recommend donate!

Hope to see you in-game. If you have any more question, just pm me!
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Welcome!
Hope you have a great time!
Necropost.