UBR - Evans
Your name: Evans

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79510432

Your ban ID: 69134

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: Loitering in a dangerious situation as citizen, should know better.

Involved: Noone.

Why we should unban you: 

Joined the server to help my friend buy his doors because he was going afk for 20 minutes. I load in and run torwards slums instantly, while sprinting I type /job Criminal | Burglar but it just returns with a error in the top left corner. I keep running torwards slums and see barricades and gunfire, but cannot see anyone at the time. When entering the area of Slums, I get shot and picked up by an staff member. Whom explains that I've just broken FearRP which I was unaware of as noone had loaded in for me. It took about 30 seconds until I could see what the staff member was writing in the chat to pop up. 

FearRP is invalid as soon as a shot is fired and the SRU shot me. Just adding in.

I do not have any evidence nor witnesses. Thank you.
All I saw was you sprinting into the dangerous situation, that is loitering, which is rulebreakage.

I didn't see your job as criminal, I saw it as citizen only.

You should wait for your job to load next time, because what you did was clear rulebreakage.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(01-16-2016, 02:32 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: All I saw was you sprinting into the dangerous situation, that is loitering, which is rulebreakage.

I didn't see your job as criminal, I saw it as citizen only.

You should wait for your job to load next time, because what you did was clear rulebreakage.

According to my friend it was very, very urgent. 

Well, well.
Unban Request Denied.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]