CW 2.0/ FAS:2.0 weapons?
I don't think it's going to happen bud, people are content with the current pack but some people dislike it, it's always going to be the same but maybe there will be an official vote sooner or later.
The weapons are really good. Easy to use so new members can have their fair share of gun battles.
Shit argument.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(02-10-2016, 12:44 AM)Perqe Wrote: The weapons are really good. Easy to use so new members can have their fair share of gun battles.

Let me make this simple,

1) The CW guns were far more realistic and still easy to use.
2) 3rd person crossair which pretty much instalocks was removed making it much more balanced.
3) CW was said to have overpowered guns. False. It just needed a bit of tweaking.
4) For the first time you could stop a car with a pistol without using 3 magazines.
5) There was far more variety from what FL currently has.

I personally feel the weapons were removed as someone did not like them.

I am sure 0.1% should not be able to decide what the rest of the community wants.
(02-10-2016, 01:03 PM)Project Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 12:44 AM)Perqe Wrote: The weapons are really good. Easy to use so new members can have their fair share of gun battles.

Let me make this simple,

1) The CW guns were far more realistic and still easy to use.
2) 3rd person crossair which pretty much instalocks was removed making it much more balanced.
3) CW was said to have overpowered guns. False. It just needed a bit of tweaking.
4) For the first time you could stop a car with a pistol without using 3 magazines.
5) There was far more variety from what FL currently has.

I personally feel the weapons were removed as someone did not like them.

I am sure 0.1% should not be able to decide what the rest of the community wants.

Aside from this it'll actually give cops a chance in gun battle, rather than using a shitty USP or having to buy another weapon