CW 2.0/ FAS:2.0 weapons?
Was playing a couple of days ago when I noticed the change.. Why did they bring back the crappy old CS:S weapon models? I thought the older ones made combat more interesting and just generally looked awesome!
old css weapons are the best weapons FL has ever had
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • FEaRIeZz
Sorry you missed the vote
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Yeah sorry you missed the vote that lasted maybe a day or two and had a total of what 39 votes(?) and 29 of them being in favor for the CS:S weapons which are too simple.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(01-16-2016, 08:24 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Yeah sorry you missed the vote that lasted maybe a day or two and had a total of what 39 votes(?) and 29 of them being in favor for the CS:S weapons which are too simple.

I believe it wasn't even 24 hours. We really need a re-vote that lasts around a week+ .
The following 2 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • Balls, ModernFail
(01-16-2016, 09:27 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote: I believe it wasn't even 24 hours. We really need a re-vote that lasts around a week+ .

it was 10
(01-16-2016, 06:29 AM)Goigle Wrote: Sorry you missed the vote
are the dates fucked up on this thread? I remember saying this but it had to be like a month ago.... Certainly not 5 days
newest update on CW 2.0 apparently fixes weapon switch bug
any news on whether they're changing back? I remember there was a poll in October 2015 where the majority of people wanted to change back, not sure if it has been changed or not
not happening lol