Police Radio Addon
As it stands, if this was to be added, i'd like to see the appropriate measures taken to ensure its abuse is minimal. You're always gunna get that random guy that will shout down the mic.

The President aswell as the SRU Sergeant and Police sergeant should have the control to turn off a specific person from speaking with reason:

/micradio mute 'Sammijammi' <Mins> <Reason> or VIA ID: /micradio mute '657' <Mins>

This should stop the person from talking for a maximum of 5 minutes, meanwhile whom ever muted, should report it to the admins, to which they can then mute the players radio once investigated for the rest of his job time or till he logs off.

Appropriate rules being made for if they log off, log back on and start screaming again. Issuing a blacklist for;
'Prc' - Police Radio Chat

for as many hours or so as they deem necessary.
(01-16-2016, 04:22 PM)Sammijammi Wrote: As it stands, if this was to be added, i'd like to see the appropriate measures taken to ensure its abuse is minimal. You're always gunna get that random guy that will shout down the mic.

The President aswell as the SRU Sergeant and Police sergeant should have the control to turn off a specific person from speaking with reason:

/micradio mute 'Sammijammi' <Mins> <Reason> or VIA ID: /micradio mute '657' <Mins>

This should stop the person from talking for a maximum of 5 minutes, meanwhile whom ever muted, should report it to the admins, to which they can then mute the players radio once investigated for the rest of his job time or till he logs off.

Appropriate rules being made for if they log off, log back on and start screaming again. Issuing a blacklist for;
'Prc' - Police Radio Chat

for as many hours or so as they deem necessary.

No need to, as you can simply mute the guys screaming in the scoreboard.

Also this Suggestion has already been approved
+Support
I think this suggestion already got approved but is not finished yet.
My bad, couldn't find the suggestion in the approved section.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
+Support
+support
+Support

Though, it's been suggested before!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
+Support
+Support
+support, not everyone uses the government channels on ts so it is an easier alternative I guess.
+Support
BUT only if a mute button is included.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep