New Administrator team
Rainbow 
Just noticed all the BLR/UBR/UBLR/BR sections are completely cleared up(almost), I believe it is due to the admin promotions etc. The new team seem to work effectively, and alot of time before the promotions there was like 5 pages of BRs on that hadn't been responded to. So this is a good change.

This is nice.
The following 1 user Likes rand0m0mg's post:
  • Edned
I agree and disgaree,
I mean with rhis that they are Indeed a great team but they already did 4/5 pages of ban request wich had to be moved to Denied pr Accepted. But as said they are Indeed a good team and they are all amazing and great people to be with.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(01-15-2016, 10:07 AM)Brikaas Wrote: I agree and disgaree,
I mean with rhis that they are Indeed a great team but they already did 4/5 pages of ban request wich had to be moved to Denied pr Accepted. But as said they are Indeed a good team and they are all amazing and great people to be with.
That is kinda what im saying, they cleared the BRs. I hope they keep up with the "paper-work" aspect of the administrator position Smile
The following 2 users Like rand0m0mg's post:
  • MrSir, Old Man Jokhah
Still 34 pages of suggestions to go Cheese
(That's almost 1700 suggestions xD)

Anyway I agree on that.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Huskii
(01-15-2016, 01:46 PM)Balls Wrote: Still 34 pages of suggestions to go Cheese

Anyway I agree on that.

That's a developer's job Wink
(01-15-2016, 02:04 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 01:46 PM)Balls Wrote: Still 34 pages of suggestions to go Cheese

Anyway I agree on that.

That's a developer's job Wink

R.I.P. Avgar And Soul then Wink
1700 suggestions to go Cheese
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
I agree completely from all the years I've seen times where they're flooded and horribly backed up. They're doing a great job Smile
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Yeah, very nice to see the admin team restructured and functioning after what happened in August.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I remember we would do shifts, like an hour at a time after we went from moderator to admin. There used to be like 20+ pages of BRs up. That took some months and a lot of teamwork, doing 5-10 BRs a day if possible. Terrible times indeed. Good work on keeping it looking tidy.

P.S. when making BRs. Please please please please please for the love of whatever god you believe in, please only make it about one person. It's easier to deal with 20, 1 person requests with 10-20 second clips than to do 1, 20 person request with a grainy 5 minute video. Can't remember who won't the "epeen" constest but I think there was a 23 minute video against 12 people.
(01-16-2016, 10:57 AM)Jokhah Wrote: I remember we would do shifts, like an hour at a time after we went from moderator to admin.  There used to be like 20+ pages of BRs up.  That took some months and a lot of teamwork, doing 5-10 BRs a day if possible.  Terrible times indeed.  Good work on keeping it looking tidy.

P.S. when making BRs.  Please please please please please for the love of whatever god you believe in, please only make it about one person.  It's easier to deal with 20, 1 person requests with 10-20 second clips than to do 1, 20 person request with a grainy 5 minute video.  Can't remember who won't the "epeen" constest but I think there was a 23 minute video against 12 people.

It's very good that you say this, I am guilty of making BRs about a multitude of people all in the same one. Most often only about 3 people(maximum).

This is good information and the community needs to hear about this, it would be good if this was posted in the news/announcment section etc.