Going through a break-up
Today me and my boyfriend decided to go our separate ways.

Struggling to cope at the moment, any advice on how to overcome this would be nice.

Really don't know how to handle it at the moment.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Go out and pull the fittest bird you see
The following 9 users Like Falc's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, summotion, Tomo, Agorith, Grunt, Nightmare, Danny Boy, Random, Dauntless
I know how it feels. It's tough but we all get over it at some point. It'll be fine as soon as you figure out how to let go and forget about that person. You'll do it, I'm sure.
I recommend doing something you like to distract yourself and learn that you can live without that person. Some vodka might help as well. (not too much though, thanks Tzimanious)
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
I wouldn't be able to help you except for one things. Good luck.
(01-13-2016, 06:10 PM)summotion Wrote: I recommend doing something you like to distract yourself and learn that you can live without that person. Some vodka might help as well.

No. Alcohol can ease physical and emotional pain but if whenever something goes bad in your life you resort in drinking you'll end up being an alcoholic. Yeah, I exaggerated what Summotion said and I'm sure he didn't mean that you should become an alcoholic but there's a thin line that can easily be crossed and fuck up your life real bad.

However, I agree with the rest of his reply. You should find something distracting to do, take up a hobby or start learning a musical instrument or hang out with friends and you will soon understand that he was NOT the most important person and that life goes on even without him.

Since, you did not have a heterosexual relationship, I'm sure there are some differences that I'm not aware of but what I written above applies for all humans anyway. 

I'm sure you'll get over him and find a person that you'll like better! Just don't get too sad, see it as a new "phase" of your life with new possibilities.

Wish you the best mate!
The following 2 users Like Tzimanious's post:
  • summotion, Dauntless
Watch corey in the house.
The following 2 users Like FEaRIeZz's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Grunt
I mean I suggest you get used to it. You are going to get attached to people, they will leave, finding that perfect someone takes time and it's a bumpy road. I mean I ended up getting married and divorced before I found mine. You need to focus on you, bro. Just because someone makes you happy doesn't mean they are the only thing that does this, they aren't the reason you breathe. If you still love this person, love them enough to let them leave, if they really love you, they'll come back.
The following 3 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Agorith, Ivan Tempski, Dauntless
Plenty more fish in the sea fella. Also, going to get you paralytic on Saturday Wink
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Grunt
Best thing you can do about it is realize its over and that you have no control over that. What has happened has happened, the only thing left to do is think about the future, there is no point in dwelling on the past, even if the past is painful.

Best of luck man.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)