[Selling] Huge Weapon Sale
Make decent offers please. Either post here or /pm nit in game if you see me online. Also selling 15 tmps which aren't in the picture.

(10-21-2011, 11:19 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: Btw guys, i've been using this as a reference for my prices.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1990
I'm selling them for cheaper than you could buy them from a gun dealer (or from shipments yourself for that matter). If you're buying a lot, or buying more expensive items.. Then you get a bigger discount. Also I would be willing to do a good deal if someone bought ALL my pistols, they take up a lot of room and the main reason i'm doing this is to free up inventory space.

Sold all 12 P228s.
Sold all Tranq Snipers.
Sold all Glocks.
Sold all AK47s.
Sold all M4A1s.
Sold all AWPs.
Sold all MP5s.
Sold all UMPs.

Not much left up for grabs now.. But feel free to post and double check if I have anything still.

[Image: flrpmarket.jpg]

How much for both UMP's and the MP-5??
How much for a AWP and a FAMAS ?
Please tell me the price for all AKs and M4s.
How much would it be for the molotovs?
How much for one awp?
(10-20-2011, 01:20 PM)StillAlive Wrote: How much for both UMP's and the MP-5??
how does 7k sound?

(10-20-2011, 05:38 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote: How much for a AWP and a FAMAS ?
16k?

(10-20-2011, 07:49 PM)Visual Wrote: Please tell me the price for all AKs and M4s.
30k?

(10-20-2011, 08:40 PM)Joe very old Wrote: How much would it be for the molotovs?
Hmm, does anyone know how much the materials cost to make 1 molotov? If not i'll check when I get home and get back to you.

(10-20-2011, 08:56 PM)Rawwzkii Wrote: How much for one awp?

Btw guys, i've been using this as a reference for my prices.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1990
I'm selling them for cheaper than you could buy them from a gun dealer (or from shipments yourself for that matter). If you're buying a lot, or buying more expensive items.. Then you get a bigger discount. Also I would be willing to do a good deal if someone bought ALL my pistols, they take up a lot of room and the main reason i'm doing this is to free up inventory space.
How much for a tranq sniper?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(10-22-2011, 06:48 AM)Midget Wrote: How much for a tranq sniper?

How's 10k sound?
have you still got most of this stuff left?