Hearthstone cards I have made
Here is some Hearthstone cards I have done in my boredom.
Leave comments and/or criticism below
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Agorith
They look very nice!

Some are a bit OP though:

Raging Gnoll - 3 mana potentially 3/4 taunt is quite good, the 2 extra damage option makes this a bit OP imo.

Thunderfury elf - 4 mana 4/5 creature is already an okayish deal, the extra that it silences 2 minions is far too good, not even mentioning its deathrattle

Stormwind mage - 4 mana 3/4 creature that basicly has "draw two cards" is not OP, but very, very good. Card draw = win in this game.

Forsaken knight - 2 mana 4/5 is just OP, no matter what the penalties are. If i coin this creature turn 1 (i lose 1 mana crystal, not even 2) its GG in most games.

All the other cards look quite balanced and nice. Did you make the art yourself?
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Viljo
I updated the list, made balanced cards, hopefully.
I did not make the art myself, but the art itself gave me ideas to make the certain cards.
I am aware some of them are way too OP, after all, I just made them because I was bored.
I might try making some more balanced cards.

I think I am going to make some spells.
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Baskingner
Updated
Made some Rogue cards.
Cool concepts but a lot of these are super broken. Remember, Blizzard already stated that they hated the silence mechanic and were not planning on adding any more silence cards.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(01-11-2016, 04:54 PM)Ali Wrote: Cool concepts but a lot of these are super broken. Remember, Blizzard already stated that they hated the silence mechanic and were not planning on adding any more silence cards.

I say it one more time, I know some of them are OP, I just did these in my boredom.
Truly the work of bordum, looks good tho! Only ever tried Hearthstone once reminded me a lot of the game Magic the Gathering I played at summercamp a lot haha
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]