hi
Your name: A Anime Freak!!!

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119291268

Your ban ID: 68977

Banned by: [FL] Pear

Reason: Asking to die, FearRP really.

Involved: A very unrightful Police man

Why we should unban you: Because i was doing a lovely gay test for gays and i got arrested for 15 unrightful minutes and a cop was around and people went outta their cells asking on their mic ''I wanna die, i wanna die i was arrested for no reason''!! And i wanted to be killed because it was just sad how people can just get arrested for being gay, i had no right to say kill me but i also had no right for being arrested and i was concerned for gays on how the heck are they gonna do anything. I did not know it was bad to say ''kill me'' and sorry pear for sending you a private message of what i said elyer, just for that, it was just that i was crying and having a bad day. I wanna be unbanned and i have learned from my mistakes to never argue with staff or about being arrested ever again, this was just a bad day about why the hell gays get arrested on Fearless. Thank you A Anime Freak.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Hello,
you refused to listen to the officer while under gunpoint surrounding him with 2 more prisoners. You even asked to get killed which is against the rules.

What you got banned for:
FearRP and asking to get killed.

Denied.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Moved.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]