hello i have been hacked
Hi guys my rockstar and EA accounts have been hacked... It is okay because I changed the passwords in time.

Has anyone else been getting targeted recently??? I have no idea where the attacks is coming from, it could be a website breach but I really doubt it is a keylogger. I don't know if it is the same person either because R* won't tell me any info :^)

Anyway let's talk about password security and stories about being hacked too!!

Here's a link about long passwords I think is pretty interesting
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
iacboy used to hack roblox accounts lol
PM me and ill check some of my sources for you and report back.
(01-09-2016, 06:52 PM)Astari Wrote: PM me and ill check some of my sources for you and report back.

Lol
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 2 users Like Ali's post:
  • Haarek, Dolla
Well, I got my Minecraft account hacked once though I got it fixed in 5 days (thanks Mojang Support)
Nothing else I guess.
(01-09-2016, 05:56 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: iacboy used to hack roblox accounts lol

yo back in the fuckin day I remember using lua hacks on roblox, was so fun
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
I remember when my Steam acc got hacked. Lost 20€+ (now around 30€ or more) in TF2 & CS:GO items. RIP SKINS. I to this day don't know how this happened, I had my Teamviewer open all week because I wanted to access my computer from other places, guess I got a RAT or my Teamviewer got hacked. When I reported it to Steam, I didn't get anything back due to no evidence. The person who I "sent" the skins was unaddable, and someone from a Facebook group who claimed that he had spoken with him and he knows nothing. The person turned out to be a some kind of a ex-pro player.

[Image: bandicam_2016_01_09_22_22_55_077.png]
Note: I did not make these trades
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
I've had my account for years now. I don't have a super special password, but it's enough to beat out brute force attempts or word breaker programs. Sure, it's still beatable, but short of keylogging it's going to be a pain. The way I find most people end up hacked is they either log into the wrong place with their information, or went to someplace 3rd party to get something like cheats/hacks/trainers and got nailed through the program or content with the logger. If your service can be remote accessed, don't think for a second that you are the only one who can access that. Steam has a lot of holes too, so don't friend or even message people you don't know, as they can easily do all sorts of bad things to you from DDoS, to straight jack your account login information. It's complicated, but easily possible, and sadly it happens all the time. Set dem profiles to friend only unless you need it to be public. That will slow them down. Keep your inventory and anything else you can set to friends or even private, makes you less of a target as they don't want to break into everyone, just people who have shit they want. My two cents.
Also, GTA5 Online, people have all sorts of cheats and hacks that shouldn't exist. Being that it's made from EA, it's probably terribly coded and they have never been known for their customer support. I'm not really suprised.
i'm banned from gta v for 30 years -_________________________________________________________-